Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Elara Dorne Customization

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
No Elara Dorne Customization

Legendzerox
12.21.2011 , 03:21 PM | #1
No Elara Dorne Character customization at all. I haven't encountered any so far. No even in the CE store. I am disappoint.

Legendzerox
12.21.2011 , 03:32 PM | #2
Meh I found it on Balmorra. They need to add a "Hide companion head slot" option though.

Vicid
12.21.2011 , 03:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendzerox View Post
Meh I found it on Balmorra. They need to add a "Hide companion head slot" option though.
This is true. If u can find an orange Jedi HA helmet it somewhat mitigates the problem
Beware he who would deny you the ability to freely respec, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

NightHawke
12.21.2011 , 03:38 PM | #4
Yes. Wearing the slave girl outfit from Return of the Jedi is hard enough on her defense, and actual heavy armor helmet would be good... but I dont want to see the helmet.
Dark Legion's Empire Jung Ma Server

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

Seerees
12.21.2011 , 06:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NightHawke View Post
Yes. Wearing the slave girl outfit from Return of the Jedi is hard enough on her defense, and actual heavy armor helmet would be good... but I dont want to see the helmet.
The Nar Shaddaa equipment commendation vendor has a HA Jedi Knight helm, comes with str socketed. Just replace with aim mods and you're good.

Looks like a silver circlet.

Thaevin
01.17.2012 , 11:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendzerox View Post
No Elara Dorne Character customization at all. I haven't encountered any so far. No even in the CE store. I am disappoint.
Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmOqbhxH4I

Here's a video on where to find the Character Customization for Elara Dorne and many other companions. No level requirement to get it, just need 12,500 credits. Enjoy and please like the video :]

Nahlis
01.18.2012 , 10:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Seerees View Post
The Nar Shaddaa equipment commendation vendor has a HA Jedi Knight helm, comes with str socketed. Just replace with aim mods and you're good.

Looks like a silver circlet.
Thanks for this... next time I login I'm heading straight there!
...honor is a harder master than the law. It cannot compromise for less than 100 cents on the dollar and its debts never outlaw.
- Mark Twain

Teldara
01.18.2012 , 11:10 AM | #8
I have Customization 6 for Elara. the Freckles are cute but it's overwhelming!

glyakk
01.18.2012 , 11:30 AM | #9
I am partial to the #1 Customisation, or even the default look. Personally, I just do not see why everybody seems to be all over #6

Teldara
01.18.2012 , 11:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by glyakk View Post
I am partial to the #1 Customisation, or even the default look. Personally, I just do not see why everybody seems to be all over #6
It doesn't really matter when you put a helmet on her unless companion quests.