Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

See the future of The Old Republic!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See the future of The Old Republic!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
04.26.2013 , 03:27 PM | #321
Well since this thread lives again, something to note - with Cathar, everything in the video for the future will be done.

So now what?

DawnAskham's Avatar


DawnAskham
04.26.2013 , 04:01 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
If you haven’t heard the news already, there are many exciting new developments coming up for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, new Operations, new Warzones, new custom items, and new ways to play the game. Plus, Game Updates will be coming more frequently.

Watch Now
Good to see most of what they stated was coming has come, though most of what has been delivered has been pretty meh and updates still feel quite slow, with many focused on next to nothing other than a new Cartel Pack launch.

Maybe it's time for a new trailer.

One where you show a bunch of people standing around opening CM boxes like its Christmas, only to pull back and see the vast majority start QQ'ing about getting only Jawagrams or other such garbage, then focusing in on one very excited person exclaiming they can finally buy that hoverchair, only to be deflated when their buddy points to the stack of 1000s of empty CM boxes they had to open to reach the required rep.

Darthflowmotion's Avatar


Darthflowmotion
04.26.2013 , 04:54 PM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
Good to see most of what they stated was coming has come, though most of what has been delivered has been pretty meh and updates still feel quite slow, with many focused on next to nothing other than a new Cartel Pack launch.

Maybe it's time for a new trailer.

One where you show a bunch of people standing around opening CM boxes like its Christmas, only to pull back and see the vast majority start QQ'ing about getting only Jawagrams or other such garbage, then focusing in on one very excited person exclaiming they can finally buy that hoverchair, only to be deflated when their buddy points to the stack of 1000s of empty CM boxes they had to open to reach the required rep.
lololololol

adamqd's Avatar


adamqd
04.27.2013 , 04:41 AM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Cripplers View Post
Reported for Idiotic Necroing
Oh no Just received the email.

"Dear Customer, due to your Necrotic Idiocy, we have had to disable your account until further notice. We take posting in an older thread as a very serious breach of our rules, we have taken several Devs away from bringing the community new content to deal with your transgression. I hope you realize how much trouble you have caused the community and the game at large. You have been warned.

The devs"

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

Slicksteezin's Avatar


Slicksteezin
05.17.2013 , 12:41 AM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
Good to see most of what they stated was coming has come, though most of what has been delivered has been pretty meh and updates still feel quite slow, with many focused on next to nothing other than a new Cartel Pack launch.

Maybe it's time for a new trailer.

One where you show a bunch of people standing around opening CM boxes like its Christmas, only to pull back and see the vast majority start QQ'ing about getting only Jawagrams or other such garbage, then focusing in on one very excited person exclaiming they can finally buy that hoverchair, only to be deflated when their buddy points to the stack of 1000s of empty CM boxes they had to open to reach the required rep.
+1 for this one haha
Gallasiso - Arsenal merc
Frimen - Sorc heals
Harbinger server

Here in SWTOR, everything seems to break. Except the Cartel Market.

Philastra's Avatar


Philastra
05.17.2013 , 12:47 AM | #326
They did it again they are trying to quell backlash of recent update by saying "LOOK OVER THERE" we have something around the corner. They have done this so many times to keep ppl hanging in there . I just posted this in an another thread, it seems to work for them to just keep ya having hope for the game.....Blah Blah Blah gets old.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Ravager's Avatar


Ravager
05.17.2013 , 12:49 AM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
They did it again they are trying to quell backlash of recent update by saying "LOOK OVER THERE" we have something around the corner. They have done this so many times to keep ppl hanging in there . I just posted this in an another thread, it seems to work for them to just keep ya having hope for the game.....Blah Blah Blah gets old.
This video is from more than half a year ago.
Sexy Panther Fighting Corps!(Spfc!) Selkath.com Forums
The most awesome clubs on Earth. We have a mascot. We are working on the laundromat.
Buskar- The Casual Mandalorian Swinging And Hanging Around Guild
.

Philastra's Avatar


Philastra
05.17.2013 , 12:55 AM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
This video is from more than half a year ago.
LMAO Ok I fell for it I just saw *8/16 and didn't even bother looking at the year...think i'd know better by now but its late and i'm ummm tired yeah that's it
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

SomeJagoff's Avatar


SomeJagoff
05.17.2013 , 01:08 AM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Oh no Just received the email.

"Dear Customer, due to your Necrotic Idiocy, we have had to disable your account until further notice. We take posting in an older thread as a very serious breach of our rules, we have taken several Devs away from bringing the community new content to deal with your transgression. I hope you realize how much trouble you have caused the community and the game at large. You have been warned.

The devs"
lmao!

P.S. BRRAAAINSS!!!
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

odonoghuet's Avatar


odonoghuet
05.17.2013 , 01:22 AM | #330
It would be nice to see something on the horizon other than Gree event repeats.

Cathar and Makeb elements were in upcoming videos since launch and S&V was datamined for details back then by Torhead too.

Is there nothing grand enough to call Star Wars on the horizon?
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.