Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder Parts

macmanders
05.16.2013 , 12:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jacobdaw View Post
Found the Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift on Alderaan near Heroic King's Pass LvL 55 area.
Was it the special treasure or regular one? If former did you finish the storyline for dreadseed?

Grats and cheers

Acaulescent
05.16.2013 , 03:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by macmanders View Post
Was it the special treasure or regular one? If former did you finish the storyline for dreadseed?

Grats and cheers
It's the special treasure that depletes the area. I found one part before finishing the story line. Now that I've finished the story line, I have not found a single speeder part. But I have a complete second set and three extra belts, two extra pants, a few bracers etc.

They need to allow us to turn off armor search or something.
Lieutenant Commander Acaulescent
The Imperial Guard

http://www.imperialguard.org

macmanders
05.17.2013 , 07:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Acaulescent View Post
It's the special treasure that depletes the area. I found one part before finishing the story line. Now that I've finished the story line, I have not found a single speeder part. But I have a complete second set and three extra belts, two extra pants, a few bracers etc.

They need to allow us to turn off armor search or something.
Yeah I know what you mean, managed to get the other 2 speeders but pleasure one is impossible this way. Got half dozen bracers and gloves from searching

Acaulescent
05.17.2013 , 01:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by macmanders View Post
Yeah I know what you mean, managed to get the other 2 speeders but pleasure one is impossible this way. Got half dozen bracers and gloves from searching
I would like to know, if anyone who has completed the Seeker quest line, if they have found a Pleasure Speeder part?

I was searching some more yesterday and again, not one Pleasure Speeder part. Now if there's confirmation that we can still find them and it's all about the rng and a bit of luck, I'll keep searching. But as far as I'm concerned, it seems like the Dreadseed armor has overwritten my chances.

What has everyone else experienced so far (those that completed the quest line)?
The Imperial Guard

Iwipe
05.18.2013 , 02:07 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Acaulescent View Post
I would like to know, if anyone who has completed the Seeker quest line, if they have found a Pleasure Speeder part?

I was searching some more yesterday and again, not one Pleasure Speeder part. Now if there's confirmation that we can still find them and it's all about the rng and a bit of luck, I'll keep searching. But as far as I'm concerned, it seems like the Dreadseed armor has overwritten my chances.

What has everyone else experienced so far (those that completed the quest line)?
So far I know Pleasure Speeder Turbine Jet Engine and Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift can be dug up, Music Transceiver from Golden Fury and Visual Amplification Device from GSI rep vendor. No word on Chassis or Steering Mechanism yet.

jacobdaw
05.19.2013 , 09:25 PM | #26
I also know The Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism can be dig up on Hoth

ozzzo
05.20.2013 , 02:22 AM | #27
I have 5/6 parts now. It seems Pleasure speeder parts are rare and always are special treasure and bound.
If you plan to start search for parts dont do it on a char that finished Dread seed questline, i suppose you will get no armor and higher chance (maybe, not sure) of Pleasure speeder parts as special treasure. I am already overpacked with Dread seed armor pieaces .

jacobdaw
05.20.2013 , 07:44 AM | #28
I am 5/6 of the Pleasure Speeder parts. Am looking for the Chassis, if someone finds that please post where you have found it, thank you.

Necroplague - Shadowlands

Acaulescent
05.20.2013 , 12:33 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ozzzo View Post
I have 5/6 parts now. It seems Pleasure speeder parts are rare and always are special treasure and bound.
If you plan to start search for parts dont do it on a char that finished Dread seed questline, i suppose you will get no armor and higher chance (maybe, not sure) of Pleasure speeder parts as special treasure. I am already overpacked with Dread seed armor pieaces .
Thing about alts is that you can't transfer the parts. I also am a 1 character type of person, don't have time to do this on an alt and I want it on my main. So I guess I'm screwed.

You said you found some parts, did you find them on a character that finished the quests?
The Imperial Guard

Screaming_Ziva
05.20.2013 , 01:30 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ozzzo View Post
I thought you couldn't get any of the special items (armor, speeder pieces, etc) if you didn't finish the questline.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many special treasures have you dug up? I am currently 80/100 on X Marks The Spot and I have only found one Pleasure Speeder piece.