Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 10 second force barrier laugh

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The 10 second force barrier laugh

Elevatedd
05.16.2013 , 08:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vassise View Post
Seriously noobs, you're on 5% health, you're against 3 other players on your own, no where near any of your team mates

DERP HURURRR FORCE BARRIER U CANT HIT ME IM IN A FORCE BARRIER DERP DERP DREP

The funny thing is when the 3 people pause and stand there ready to use their execute ability.
I'm a pure dps sentinel -- But IMO the best use of force barrier at this point is poping it early on, like right when you start getting focused -- Or simply delaying a node cap.

EDIT: However, multiple sages/sorcs on comms coordinating their barriers can be quite devestating to the progress of the enemy team.
Limitbreak -- 55 Sentinel -- The Bastion

Liryc
05.16.2013 , 09:17 AM | #22
I dont know why youre directing your post at me, I never said I was one of the three people. And i never said anything about smash monkeys.

Now you look silly.
You are right, you did not say you were involved. I'll redirect any negativity toward your pvp ability.

You said 3 people waiting to use execute. Execute is a marauder ability. Marauders are smash monkeys

I only feel half silly =P
Liryc [Infiltration Shadow] - Liraa [Sawbones Scoundrel]
Liryyc [Corruption Sorcerer]

Vassise
05.16.2013 , 09:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Liryc View Post
You are right, you did not say you were involved. I'll redirect any negativity toward your pvp ability.

You said 3 people waiting to use execute. Execute is a marauder ability. Marauders are smash monkeys

I only feel half silly =P
Well i meant the "only hits when target is below 30% health" ability for some classes

znihilist
05.16.2013 , 09:34 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JFerret View Post
So while those 3 derps standing there waiting for the force barrier to end and hit me with their execute ability my team is at the opposite door/pylon/turret capping, yeah I like it

It can also be specced to heal so I may be at 10% health before it ends pop my force mend, back in the game
20% if you cast a bubble as well.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

irojoz
05.16.2013 , 09:39 AM | #25
Force barrier is a 3 min AOE taunt. They see it and people cant help but attack it

MrHotter
05.16.2013 , 09:57 AM | #26
Seriously noobs, you're on 5% health, you're against 3 other players on your own, no where near any of your team mates

The funny thing is when the 3 people pause and stand there ready to use their execute ability.
Sounds like a wonderful use of the bubble. Like others have said, the guy you are talking about just CCd three of your guys for 10+seconds while they tried to figure out why the guy is not dying. The fact that three people are going to sit there away from anyone who was actually trying to win is a derp for those three clowns.
"I have infinite capacity to do more work as long as you don't mind if my quality approaches zero" -Dilbert

Odyseus
05.16.2013 , 10:07 AM | #27

I can't count how many times I've escaped after three idiots sat there waiting for my force barrier to end. 10 seconds is an infinity in a close PVP match. While you're sitting there waiting, my hutball carrier just went right by you on his way to score. Keeping you stalled away from the objective while my partner caps the door. That's 3 less people going after my healer, who's healing me anyway while the idiots stand there idly. Plus, any good Sorc with his speed boost up will most certainly catch you off guard and prematurely break the barrier, speed boost around the corner as I'm hitting my instant heal ability and wz stim. The barrier is an idiot magnet. And I love it.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

Master-Nala
05.16.2013 , 10:10 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MrHotter View Post
Sounds like a wonderful use of the bubble. Like others have said, the guy you are talking about just CCd three of your guys for 10+seconds while they tried to figure out why the guy is not dying. The fact that three people are going to sit there away from anyone who was actually trying to win is a derp for those three clowns.
It really does surprise me how hard people will tunnel on one person to the exclusion of all else, including winning the game.

hobrogaming
05.16.2013 , 10:10 AM | #29
force potency + force mend = 10k self heal
No, I was not surgically removed from Churb's side. Stop asking me that.

znihilist
05.16.2013 , 05:14 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Odyseus View Post
The barrier is an idiot magnet. And I love it.
This is my new signature line, thank you!
These are not the signatures you are looking for!