Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For anyone having trouble with Athiss' final boss...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
For anyone having trouble with Athiss' final boss...

Cantpickaclass
12.21.2011 , 07:59 AM | #11
Yeah, half the fun of a flashpoint is not knowing the encounter. I don't belittle people that use walkthroughs but I never will. This boss fight was only hard because we accidentally reset him twice cause our healer stepped out of the room the fight takes place in.
Quote:
Originially posted by Battlebug: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

PassedOut
12.21.2011 , 08:47 AM | #12
Did this on a Vanguard at level, as tank, in a PUG and we only wiped once
The fire is on a 30 second timer, and only is on one person, if you can avoid it

He has a local AoE with about a 5-10m range that goes off
Move away or keeps heals up if your melee
Keep him facing the back wall at the top of the steps
DPS behind him down the steps, healer at the bottom of the steps
When he goes poof, watch for who the fire is stuck on
This person needs move around to avoid the fire, until the debuff wears off(30 seconds) all 4 of the fires, 2 from top and 2 from door

Steww
12.21.2011 , 09:19 AM | #13
Stuff like this just hurts players in the long run. I ran Athiss yesterday as a 22 Sage and the first time we got him down to about 35% and died. By the 2nd time I figured out how to keep people alive and the cycle of skills he uses and we beat him with nobody ever dropping below 50%. At the very least try to figure it out on your own, it will help you more in the long run then just looking it up on the internet.

Ullikummi
12.21.2011 , 09:29 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ChunkySalsaHot View Post
And you deserve to have your forum account suspended for being an arrogant fool.

Good day to you.
Absolutely not. He is right, people should have to learn an encounter and conquer it in legitimate fashion. We should not be telling people to glitch or cheat their way to a win. This thread should be deleted for promoting exploits.

PassedOut
12.21.2011 , 09:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ullikummi View Post
Absolutely not. He is right, people should have to learn an encounter and conquer it in legitimate fashion. We should not be telling people to glitch or cheat their way to a win. This thread should be deleted for promoting exploits.
/signed

FalmeseReb
12.21.2011 , 02:21 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Echuu View Post
I solo'd it as 31 marauder tanking everything and not using a single health pack
uhh, its a lvl 21 boss... gg.
Fyoro Falm, Kettemoor Rebels, SWG
"would you like a taste of my Trauger Gas?" -OE-/Mnky ftw

Mesley McCallister, Antigua Brits, PotBS

LeSamourai
12.21.2011 , 03:06 PM | #17
A really easy tip for people having issues with fire: the room is bigger than you think, you can go between the columns and hide back there while the fire tracks to you, then run out quickly before it gets in range. Basically if you do it right you won't even take dmg lol
meh, I just want to play SWTOR

Moikko
12.21.2011 , 03:23 PM | #18
Actually Athiss final boss is really easy. Only avoid the fires and keep healer at full health.
I did this today 2 times, me being the healer and i was only lvl 19
Let's not forget the fun times of BONUS WAVE