Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder Parts

Arsq
04.12.2013 , 02:46 PM | #11
Found an Explorer Chassis 100m east of Wardpost Landa (coordinates roughly speaking 900, -100).
Begeren Colony
TaldariTal'dariTah'arialTaqqart Yol'zoor

Nezyrworks
04.14.2013 , 05:53 AM | #12
whats the respawn time on treasure sites. Becase if someone will dig up the treasure the area fades away and is no longer usable by others...
Meet the Pyro!

Nezyrworks
04.15.2013 , 04:35 AM | #13
Bump! Any clue?
Meet the Pyro!

Southpaws
04.15.2013 , 07:02 AM | #14
Respawn on dig sites seems to be between 30 minutes to an hour, usually I just keep changing instances and stay on the same planet. Have found four different parts in the same site so they don't seem to be set to specific planets or sites. They are also not the site prize so finding them won't shut the site down. The site prize tends to be not as near as nice as speeder parts. I've picked up basic comms, legacy gear, grade 9 crafting mats and random advanced enhancements 28 as site prizes. Things are also not randomly buried, the scan after the dig is more important then what you dig up as they lead to your interesting items. I could be wrong on some things but seems to be the patterns I've noticed after finding the prize about a dozen times.

Hardcora
04.16.2013 , 03:27 AM | #15
Are these parts tradeable? Or do i have to find them on every char to get the mount?

Elear
04.16.2013 , 04:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardcora View Post
Are these parts tradeable? Or do i have to find them on every char to get the mount?
Not bound to anything. Didn't see any on GTN so not sure if they can be sold this way, but should be tradeable/mailable.

Never_Hesitate
04.16.2013 , 04:05 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Not bound to anything. Didn't see any on GTN so not sure if they can be sold this way, but should be tradeable/mailable.
The part that drops from the boss on Makeb is bound on pickup
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Blazkowicz
04.16.2013 , 04:41 PM | #18
Guild mate got the Turbine for the Pleasure mount from Alderaan bridge area (the one in the west).

Pleasure mount parts are sadly bound, the other two mount parts not.
If all imperial moffs are like you, it's a wonder you can get your armor on in the morning, much less conquer an empire.

jacobdaw
05.16.2013 , 01:24 AM | #19
Found the Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift on Alderaan near Heroic King's Pass LvL 55 area.

Master_Jedi_Love
05.16.2013 , 08:37 AM | #20
Found the Explorer Repulsorlift in Outlaws den and exploiter Repulsorlift in dune sea