Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/15/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.15.2013 , 10:09 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
How many Cathars do you have prowling the galaxy?

Personal Answer: So far I have only changed my Smuggler, but I love how she looks so I might make another. Meow!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Icebergy
05.15.2013 , 10:10 AM | #2
None. Almost all my characters are human, and they will likely stay that way no matter what races are added to the game.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Cyberwoman
05.15.2013 , 10:12 AM | #3
I created a Cathar Sith Juggernaut (Bi'Song) and so far I do love her! Armed with the Honor Sword, she makes a rather wonderful duelist. I may make her my main Sith from now on!
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

GoldenHornet
05.15.2013 , 10:12 AM | #4
None.

I've been waiting for Nautolan but have given up and already rolled all 16 advanced classes.

Too slow Bioware, too slow.

Eillack
05.15.2013 , 10:13 AM | #5
Pretty dick question after how expensive you made them after the unlock fees and beyond limited customization options.

I was really looking forward to Cathar since betas. Way to screw up again EAware. No offense Courtney, but this was not a smart question after the crap that's going down since yesterday with this whole 2.1 mess.

[You guys] need to connect to the community more and not try to throw us against a wall, demand cartel coins, bend us over, and force you will on us.

Gasoline
05.15.2013 , 10:13 AM | #6
None. Just wouldn't feel right.

DarthTHC
05.15.2013 , 10:14 AM | #7
None, never will, zero interest in the species. Certainly won't drop hundreds of cartel coins to unlock it.

Then again, I don't think there's a species you can put in that would incite that sort of desire. I'm not an "ahmigerd i MUST play that species!!!" sort of player. I like what I have and currently really dig Chiss, but even if Chiss weren't there, even if it were just Human, I'd be perfectly happy.

I think I might like to see more Bothans around the game, especially as player-characters, but I still wouldn't make one myself.

dpwms
05.15.2013 , 10:20 AM | #8
None, sorry no interest in Cathar. Looking forward to more iconic races in the future, though.

ceryxp
05.15.2013 , 10:20 AM | #9
None because you guys haven't fixed the little issue of a portion of your player base being completely unable to play the game because your launcher crashes the moment we click play. 24 hours of service outage, only response is 'we're looking into it.' Nothing shows in the dev tracker and not even a peep about compensation.

New question of the day. Think we can expect a fix this week?

Rankyn
05.15.2013 , 10:22 AM | #10
Just one and it's a new one, not a conversion.
I've got a grand plan for my Legacy and flooding it with felines isn't part of it.