Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New people.

SWGEvictee
05.14.2013 , 09:13 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutal View Post
its a kid wots rong with u its mmo game all can play it

as on the op i have few friends in game who just take time to lern runed with them ops and li countles times it taken ages to lern for them but at some point we all will get there the problem is over expiranced players just face rolling most fp . haw many times i was in a low lvl fp or high lvl with new guys asking abouth tack all he was told to follow others then when wipe happened they blame him
There is a difference between someone refusing to learn when others are attempting to teach and your friend willing to learn but the group can't be bothered.

As for Dad and Son as others have suggested only allow him to play if he starts learning how to play properly. Each time he refuses or back slides on bad habits cut him off for awhile. If he really wants to play he will learn. He's old enough that age isn't an excuse.

johnstonwlt
05.14.2013 , 10:35 PM | #12
Really your going to punish a kid because he wants to learn something and just doesn't grasp the concept? I don't think punishing a kid who is trying to learn something is going to help them learn it in anyway. Maybe have him watch some youtube videos on the different flashpoints. Or have him play an easier class or just run 2 man heroics with him and teach him some of the different strategies in there. He's still young he'll probably get better as he gets a little older. But you don't want to punish him. Tell me how pathetic that sounds "yeah my dad grounded me because I couldn't hold aggro on the last flashpoint we did"