Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've never seen a greater sense of entitlement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I've never seen a greater sense of entitlement

robbiticus
05.14.2013 , 06:24 PM | #1
It annoys me. Go play another game if this one does not please you.

That is all.
PUBLIC INDECENCY
Ebon Hawk | Enforcer | PVP/PVE Guild

RaiderMid
05.14.2013 , 06:25 PM | #2
That's the plan.

Darth_Moonshadow
05.14.2013 , 06:26 PM | #3
Alliance players expecting the win the Siege of Orgrimmar because Blizzard made Thrall the hero of Cataclysm.

Now there was some seriously stupid entitlement.

Almost made me faction swap my Pandaren.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Shingara
05.14.2013 , 06:26 PM | #4
Thats good advice, you should work for an mmo company, your generating alot of new playerbase for up and coming mmos.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Aziran
05.14.2013 , 06:30 PM | #5
OP. Look at this cup of f**ks \_/ <---- You may notice, it is sadly empty.
"You've been promoted from complete waste of space to mental degenerate. Champagne and pats on the back all around."

BlackEyeArtistry
05.14.2013 , 06:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by robbiticus View Post
It annoys me. Go play another game if this one does not please you.

That is all.
its not entitlement when you are paying for something......Asking for a better product for our money happens in every industry

canuckly
05.14.2013 , 06:31 PM | #7
the only time i hear about quitting or bluffing is on these forums until i hear it from my guild or people i know in game then i will start to worry about the state of this game

as it stands right now i love playing this game so deal with it everyone whining about a customization patch that doesn't force you to spend money

zzoorrzz
05.14.2013 , 06:32 PM | #8
And how are you entitled to say others what they should do?

robbiticus
05.14.2013 , 06:38 PM | #9
I disagree. Guess what happens when you complain to the cable company or your water/power provider? Nothing. Maybe you should all learn a lesson here: complaining and whining is not always the appropriate solution. And for once look at it from their point of view, they are in it to make money, regardless of you may want/need. I think they've given the F2P plenty. In addition, I think they are making every effort to make the existing game as good as they can for everyone. AND, they keep addressing al of your complaints. So, again, if you're still not happy after, almost, a year and a half, go play GW2. And I played that game, and it stunk.
PUBLIC INDECENCY
Ebon Hawk | Enforcer | PVP/PVE Guild

Darth_Moonshadow
05.14.2013 , 06:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by robbiticus View Post
I disagree. Guess what happens when you complain to the cable company or your water/power provider? Nothing. Maybe you should all learn a lesson here: complaining and whining is not always the appropriate solution. And for once look at it from their point of view, they are in it to make money, regardless of you may want/need. I think they've given the F2P plenty. In addition, I think they are making every effort to make the existing game as good as they can for everyone. AND, they keep addressing al of your complaints. So, again, if you're still not happy after, almost, a year and a half, go play GW2. And I played that game, and it stunk.
It does suck.

Why did everyone expect NCsoft to make a great game after they shut down CoX? Clearly they don't want to make great games, they want to make terrible games to sell in Korea.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B