Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

chris_rw's Avatar


chris_rw
05.14.2013 , 02:49 PM | #1
I'm curious to see what everyone's doing with all of the new cosmetic changes and additions. Would love to see everyone's new Cathar, dyed armor, new hair, etc!

Here's my new kitty:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...rw/Kitty01.jpg

Noblis's Avatar


Noblis
05.14.2013 , 02:54 PM | #2
Cathar are easily mezzed by laser pointers and quick random movements.
I always keep a ball of string handy.

Still, that's one cute kitty.
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

Nothematic's Avatar


Nothematic
05.14.2013 , 02:54 PM | #3
Coastas - 55 Marauder | Enaico - 55 Sorcerer | Enairo - 55 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

SlimsPicken's Avatar


SlimsPicken
05.14.2013 , 03:17 PM | #4
hi bioware mole!

we are too busy being bitter about the companies nickel and dime tactics to post kitty cat pics right now.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Taleek's Avatar


Taleek
05.14.2013 , 03:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
hi bioware mole!

we are too busy being bitter about the companies nickel and dime tactics to post kitty cat pics right now.
2.1's implementation is questionable at best, yes. You don't have to be an *** to everyone for that reason however.
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Repman's Avatar


Repman
05.14.2013 , 03:23 PM | #6
That's sort of cool looking. I was going to unlock Cathar but was scared I'd just get a Jawagram instead
.

BlackEyeArtistry's Avatar


BlackEyeArtistry
05.14.2013 , 03:24 PM | #7
I of course wont waste money on these silly dyes . And here is why
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23e3544f.jpg

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.14.2013 , 03:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
hi bioware mole!

we are too busy being bitter about the companies nickel and dime tactics to post kitty cat pics right now.
You now owe BW 10CC, which is the new price for a troll post!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

oJebuso's Avatar


oJebuso
05.14.2013 , 03:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackEyeArtistry View Post
I of course wont waste money on these silly dyes . And here is why
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23e3544f.jpg
Because day 1 flood of dye is an accurate representation of the cost.

FYI, none of those colors cost anywhere near that much on my server.
Javik - 55 Sent/Mara | Zavik - 55 Sniper
The Bastion
- -

Virus_Bot's Avatar


Virus_Bot
05.14.2013 , 03:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by chris_rw View Post
I'm curious to see what everyone's doing with all of the new cosmetic changes and additions. Would love to see everyone's new Cathar, dyed armor, new hair, etc!

Here's my new kitty:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...rw/Kitty01.jpg
OMG! she looks so cute! is she in mating season by any chance?
Decode-Bot - The Bastion.