Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amonoa
05.14.2013 , 10:00 AM | #11
It would be VERY nice if I could actually PLAY damn game!
After successful install 2.1 I'm trying to log in for 50 mins now and still big nothing. I cleaned PC etc crap, but when i hit PLAY button nothing happens

Vanelon
05.14.2013 , 10:03 AM | #12
well i cant try this because Ea/bio donīt like my money but i should be able to but the Cathar Race
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Nagas_Fury
05.14.2013 , 10:04 AM | #13
This is low, once again subscribers get screwed. We should be offered at the least a choice of 2 toons to pick from to change appearances, races, ...etc. and 1 toon per month there after. Remember EA i'm paying for this game every month for you to bring out new content for the subscribers, and now you want me to pay you more? This is a sad day, thanks for nothing EA consider this my last month you'll get my money.

Luco-Zade
05.14.2013 , 10:21 AM | #14
Quite a few people cant even login after 2.1, if you can then your lucky.

Amonoa
05.14.2013 , 10:37 AM | #15
I'm trying to log in for 1,5 hour now and did all possible - cleaned PC, updated launcher from game folder, even started launcher diagnostic and have enough. I wonder if anyone ever calculated how many sub time goes for those famous patches and maintenances

Adarknoss
05.14.2013 , 10:55 AM | #16
Nice. Paying with CCs to change eye color for my character. CCs! And where the hell is option to pay with credits? Will soon BioWare remove them entirely leaving us pay everything with CC? I thought there was an option to choose what currency I want to use. I am a subscriber and I can't even use 100% of the game! Does BioWare employ thieves or something? Because it certainly look like. To unlock Cathar pay with CC, dye your armor pay with CC, change your looks pay with CC, get new cuztomization options pay with CC, DO ANYTHING pay with CC. This is crazy! And SWTOR is not the game I used to play anymore. I started my adventure in June 2012. And I realy wish to continue it but BW makes me realy to end it right now.

kubros_turk
05.14.2013 , 10:58 AM | #17
Well, looks like main feature of this update is the endless loadscreen.

Rearkus
05.14.2013 , 12:22 PM | #18
finaly works)

spectreclees
05.14.2013 , 03:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kubros_turk View Post
Well, looks like main feature of this update is the endless loadscreen.
Glad I am not the only one who got these. I went through an elevator and found myself on a 30 second loadscreen. (On the fleet.)

Tremed
05.15.2013 , 01:08 AM | #20
I personally love paying for content I already bought. Thank EAware!