Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get ready for Clown College Online

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get ready for Clown College Online

Mirura
05.14.2013 , 01:23 AM | #41
From my experience with a lot of games that allow colour customization, the novelty of the feature wears off quickly esp when you have to use real money to buy the dyes. The goons will get tired after a while. Don't sweat it.

Tito_O
05.14.2013 , 01:31 AM | #42
Yeah!
Finally, my Jedi Sage Pinkamina can run around in her native color
/)^3^(\

Just kidding, she will keep her light brown coat.
The Coric Legacy
Nate | Pinkamina | Syskal | Cas
Zhali | Raykal | Orivik | Viraana | Geviin | Shim'rra | Vestarah | Yuun-harla
[T3-M4]

OddballEasyEight
05.14.2013 , 02:34 AM | #43
Having lived through APB and APB:Reloaded, i think im pretty well prepared for this.

(in case you didnt know, APB has one of the best customization systems ive ever seen in any game. It allows you to make really cool and bad-*** looking toons... unfortunately most just look like a childs colouring book or Ronald McDonald with an Uzi. )

Icestar
05.14.2013 , 03:27 AM | #44
It is still better then small pink gnomes named "Pinkey" or "Piiinkeeey" like another game I know

theonetruebleed
05.14.2013 , 03:34 AM | #45
As if my ignore list wasn't epic enough as it is, now the high-vis trolls will be joining them.

I have a feeling seeing seething masses of imbeciles in fuchsia pink, neon green and shock blue armour is going to push me away for yet another substantial break from the game.

If I could ask EA and Bioware for just one thing it would be the implementation of a 'common sense' server for people who just want to play Star Wars; No F2P, No RP, Armour Dye disabled, No nakedness or otherwise retarded behaviour and GMs on standby at all times ready to back that up. Pipe dreams, I know, but if I'm going to dream, I might as well dream big.

Icestar
05.14.2013 , 03:35 AM | #46
I dont mind playing with people looking like rainbows

Radzkie
05.14.2013 , 03:46 AM | #47
Meh. I don't care what colors people want to dye their stuff. Whatever makes them happy.

Personally, I want a brown or white dye for my main characters robes. Whatever is easier to get ahold of.

theonetruebleed
05.14.2013 , 09:45 AM | #48
I'm ok with this so long as they keep ridiculous, garish colours out of it.