Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.14.2013 , 07:10 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Watch the Game Update 2.1: Customization launch trailer to check out all the new ways you can customize your characters with the Appearance Designer, new playable Cathar species, Dye Modules, and more now live!

Watch now
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Beldorus
05.14.2013 , 09:01 AM | #2
Well.. trailer could by better... 20sec for logo and 40 sec of the same movie from the previous trailers.

Ironskillit
05.14.2013 , 09:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beldorus View Post
Well.. trailer could by better... 20sec for logo and 40 sec of the same movie from the previous trailers.
Yea that really didn't show much, even the first first time it was shown to us a while ago.

rustybook
05.14.2013 , 09:19 AM | #4
I sincerely hope you are going to release a more detailed video.
It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey.
A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?
(Sorcerer 50, Jugg 50, Sniper 41, Smuggler 8)

Mark-JPS
05.14.2013 , 09:21 AM | #5
So it costs 700+ Cartel Points to change an appearance.. in addition to the 600 Unlock for Cathar. Wooo more money for EA. Congrats on another millions

serenitty
05.14.2013 , 09:23 AM | #6
It went by so fast, i could hardly take anything in.

Ironskillit
05.14.2013 , 09:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
So it costs 700+ Cartel Points to change an appearance.. in addition to the 600 Unlock for Cathar. Wooo more money for EA. Congrats on another millions
They really are just looking to bleed as much money as they can, even subscribers have to pay to have this stuff, because apparently my monthly money isn't enough.

Mark-JPS
05.14.2013 , 09:35 AM | #8
Yep. Very good strategy by EA. I hope this will not piss off a lot of people. If it does piss ppl off, EA can sure expect unsubs and more hate coming to SWTOR I always thought we can use in-game credits for change of appearance at least. but nooo

Aremand
05.14.2013 , 09:43 AM | #9
I'm sure if they go down that road charging us for everything , they will lose alot of ppl

Mark-JPS
05.14.2013 , 09:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aremand View Post
I'm sure if they go down that road charging us for everything , they will lose alot of ppl
If that happens, more power to EA and to the employees of Bioware Austin since lay offs will be happening if subs drops.

Charging people real money to change appearance is an insult to subscribers. What's next? charging us real money for flashpoints, operations and warzones? if that happens, then there's no reason to subscribe anymore.