Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Khevar
05.13.2013 , 12:35 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by mattchanner View Post
I had a kid who was main tank and I was dps, he told me through /wisper to initiate the next pull and then he would mass taunt. I thought nothing of it and pulled. he stood there didn't taunt and let me die and then told the group I was an idiot and called a vote to kick me. It was obvious he orchestrated the whole thing just to get rid of me but i have no idea why. ...
Wow. Just wow. Just reading about this, even though it didn't happen to me, raises my hackles and makes me a bit angry.

This moves beyond rudeness into something else entirely.

JouerTue
05.13.2013 , 05:14 PM | #132
one just now before logging out: directive 7. approaching the gate of the factory i ask: bonus? a guy says yes..so i move near the first comm-whatever and wait for my group. the mighty tank simplly runs in the first pull at the entrance without giving use a single look and wipes before i can get to him. then leaves.

Eternalnight
05.13.2013 , 11:08 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by ArdoNorrin View Post
On my Merc (ordinarily DPS, but I know how to heal too), I was grouped as a healer and one of the DPS asked me not to heal her because she didn't like all the green stuff getting on her clothes
Oh my gods! That is so awesome. Thank you so much for sharing that. From now on, I'm going to do the same in every flashpoint I join from now on.

quirez
05.14.2013 , 01:51 AM | #134
Yesterday in Colicoid war-game FP on my sniper.

We cleared first phase, and proceed down the tunnel where the first 4 droids are. 2nd dps turned on the dps droid lying near with scavenging (or was it slicing - i dunno). We ccd one droid and proceed to kill other but the tanks hp seemed to be going down slowly but constantly (he was 42 and good geared for that flashpoint), he used his cooldowns and started shouting for heals but fell dead short after - we killed the droids anyway and heres what healer said :

"I'm sorry, i was healing the droid, he is nice dps."

But the thing i see more often and bothers me alot on my tank are healers equipped with old Recruit level pvp gear in 55 HM's. Sigh...
Operative Siduri
Sniper Yai'co

SWORN ENEMY

CyberTronX
05.14.2013 , 03:11 AM | #135
To be honest, using force lightning while tanking still feels EXTREMELY weird to me and I dislike using it. It's almost the same for me with ravage, or if you want to take a WoW reference, when my warrior's slam was a .5 second cast. Using a casted ability on a melee class just feels _awkward_.

I've been forcing myself to FL on a 3stack as much as I can, but in 4man HM's you really, really don't need to use an optimal rotation to hold threat, and I wouldn't expect someone to either. As long as you're doing your job fairly well, I really don't care what buttons you press in what order.

Back to OT: Today I got a group of 3 sorcs (I was on my 'sin tanking). All 3 were specced lightning, and all 3 were off healing me whenever I got to half health or so. Was an extremely fun group actually. Massive amounts of aoe on the field and silly single target meant we downed everything extremely quickly with barely any need to heal, save for bosses. Honestly, watching 3 thundering blasts hit something at once is just funny.

Quote: Originally Posted by quirez View Post
But the thing i see more often and bothers me alot on my tank are healers equipped with old Recruit level pvp gear in 55 HM's. Sigh...
Hey now, I'm not gonna lie, my 55 sin tank just got a replacement for her recruit earpiece in a 55HM. Only piece I had that needed replacing still, mind you, but I believe I still had it because I kept getting better stuff needed off me by dps/healers.
"The following statement is false: The previous statement is true.
Welcome to our corner of the Universe." - Anonymous Seefra Denizen CY 10210

Icestar
05.14.2013 , 03:51 AM | #136
Players needing items for companions they do not even have.

ekwalizer
05.14.2013 , 10:23 AM | #137
I was GF'd twice with a particular Mara on JC who would run with a perpetual stack of 30 Fury. After the 2nd time, he was added to my ignore list on all my toons.

SWGEvictee
05.14.2013 , 12:32 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
I was GF'd twice with a particular Mara on JC who would run with a perpetual stack of 30 Fury. After the 2nd time, he was added to my ignore list on all my toons.
Did you ask him why he wasn't using it?

Xiij
05.14.2013 , 01:57 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
Did he happen to be in Carnage spec?
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiij View Post
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.

maybedizzy
05.14.2013 , 06:17 PM | #140
two weeks ago I was playing my 20something sorc healer in a FP.
we killed something and it dropped a customizable chest piece (looks like the ones agents wear on the creation screen). Our Jugg tank "needs" on it (didn't matter, no one in the group used cunning), equips it as is, and continues on to the main boss.

by some miracle, i kept him and the group alive. i rechecked him before we broke, and it was still all cunning and no strength