Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Baedwulf
05.13.2013 , 02:39 PM | #1
If we ever want to slap our peens on the table and have a real measuring contest... now is the time with transfers coming around the corner.

Been talking to a lot of the POT5 guys and they're more than ready to bring it all together.

This goes out to any serious PvP guild on Bastion. MVP, Synergy, Crescendo, Strictly, and any other guild who would be completely lost if told to go to the Ziost Shadow.

Join this site and we can bring PvP to one server and create a real PvP server for once since BW couldn't do it.
Money may not buy you happiness, but it can buy you another account after you've been banned from the forums.
The UGLY guy

Siphorus
05.13.2013 , 02:47 PM | #2
Since the best competition and #1 teams in the US are on the bastion, players should move here. On a further note, no #1 PVP server has ever NOT been on the west coast. So it would be the most reasonable, and convenient to move to the bastion.
Deft - The bastion

iPvP
05.13.2013 , 02:48 PM | #3
best if you just transferred here since we have one of the lower pop. servers
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

Baedwulf
05.13.2013 , 02:52 PM | #4
Of course no one is gonna be jumping at the oppurtunity to actually pay and transfer but personally... even though I think Bastion makes the most sense as well. I'd be willing to do whatever to get the PvP community together on one server.

Would be nice to see scrubs scared to queue and be nice to not face the same damn 2 guilds over and over in rated.

And britten... this is UGLYMRJ sweet cheeks. Check the sig noob.
Money may not buy you happiness, but it can buy you another account after you've been banned from the forums.
The UGLY guy

Aewu
05.13.2013 , 03:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by baedwulf View Post
if we ever want to slap our peens on the table and have a real measuring contest... Now is the time with transfers coming around the corner.

Been talking to a lot of the pot5 guys and they're more than ready to bring it all together.

This goes out to any serious pvp guild on bastion. Mvp, synergy, crescendo, strictly, and any other guild who would be completely lost if told to go to the ziost shadow.

join this site and we can bring pvp to one server and create a real pvp server for once since bw couldn't do it.
idk man i kinda like the bastion

Aewu
05.13.2013 , 03:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Siphorus View Post
Since the best competition and #1 teams in the US are on the bastion, players should move here. On a further note, no #1 PVP server has ever NOT been on the west coast. So it would be the most reasonable, and convenient to move to the bastion.
Agreed

Baedwulf
05.13.2013 , 03:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aewu View Post
idk man i kinda like the bastion
I'm with ya and I prefer the bastion of course as well... but let's get the PvP'ers to join that FB page and we can debate until it happen and hopefully come to an agreement.

I'd rather stay on Bastion too... but for the sake of PvP.... whatever works.
The UGLY guy

Pistols
05.13.2013 , 04:24 PM | #8
Be curious to see the prices in which EA offers...if it's reasonable...I'm sure peeps would want to make it work.

On that note, it's a shame there is no cross-server PvP option, but hey it's EA!

Feel free to join the FB group, cause in the end, we only have so many RWZ teams in this game.

UNITE US!!!

ManiacDavis
05.13.2013 , 07:16 PM | #9
The bastion has the best rated community ATM. When rateds pop at 4 AM on POT5 than jawas can fly.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

iheartnyc
05.13.2013 , 07:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Siphorus View Post
One point to consider is that if people are going to get together on one server for ranked, choosing an East Coast server will really alienate all players from Asia-Pacific, including all of the Aussies, myself, etc. We are just barely getting by with our 150-250 ping. East coast servers easily adds another 100ms latency (I have a toon on POT5 and it sucks!).

No game can call itself a serious PVP game without at least one Korean gamer in it, amirite?