Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ninjas getting worse

KostonxEld
05.12.2013 , 10:27 PM | #21
Was in a 55hm and some dick sentinal rolled need on healer legs. When I asked *** they said "oh it happened to me today too, sucks huh?" I was like *** man give me my loot you don't need it! He said the legs would look good on kira. I posted his guild name and char name in our server forums and ignored him. It is happening TOO MUCH recently!!

We need loot rule changes ASAP!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

Astaldoath
05.13.2013 , 02:05 AM | #22
I dont know where u guys are or who your playing with but I have never had this problem once, lmao nothing needs done with gear rolls, sucks u guys are havin bad luck lmao

Griad
05.13.2013 , 03:29 AM | #23
I would have to say that its annoying that ppl roll on items they really dont need for their class and i prefer the need for class and greed for companion ect. however being in the FP along with the other people in there gives them the right to roll on loot, i am by no means saying that its ok, but it is the way that the loot rules are at the moment and i dont really see a need to change them.

as a tank i always call out for loot rules in the beginning and so far i havent had any issues yet.
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

uniz
05.13.2013 , 04:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by KostonxEld View Post
Was in a 55hm and some dick sentinal rolled need on healer legs. When I asked *** they said "oh it happened to me today too, sucks huh?" I was like *** man give me my loot you don't need it! He said the legs would look good on kira. I posted his guild name and char name in our server forums and ignored him. It is happening TOO MUCH recently!!

We need loot rule changes ASAP!
our guild has been doing this since the group finder was made. we have a black list thread with the persons name, legacy name and guild. some guilds on shadowland are getting terrible reputations.

MorgothPl
05.13.2013 , 07:34 AM | #25
Lost yesterday BlackMarket ForceHealer mk-2 legs, because asassin from pug decided that he needs the enhancement from it, while I needed full item on my healer.
His name is on ignore list.

SuperGrunt
05.13.2013 , 08:06 AM | #26
I had a ninja looter this weekend, I noticed he was rolling need on Med Cunning gear when he was a Sin. I tried telling him to stop ninjaing the loot. Then I initiated a Vote to Kick and he tried claiming that he wanted gear for his companions, which we all told him is unacceptable, and he should be asking first before needing on stuff that isn't for his character. He said who cares, so when the vote to kick failed I dropped group, let my guild know his name, added him to my ignore list, and moved on.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

Icestar
05.13.2013 , 08:11 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by XAtrophi View Post
I know its been said but there needs to be a system that lets you only need on it if its your main stat since we apparently cant trust people to be courteous about it, especially since you can trade loot even if someone "Needs" for companion the winner can just give them the item sure its an extra step and gamers are lazy but i think we can manage....maybe.
This has been discussed 1000 times over on this forum.

The last time Bioware commented about this was over a year ago, and then they said they would probably change the system.

This topic has been met with silence the last 16 months or so, eventhough players bring this subject up many many times.

SuperGrunt
05.13.2013 , 08:11 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Astaldoath View Post
I dont know where u guys are or who your playing with but I have never had this problem once, lmao nothing needs done with gear rolls, sucks u guys are havin bad luck lmao
Actually I think that they should add a +100 points to needs on same stat gear, such as Inquisitors would get +100 for Willpower gear, and of course the other classes would get the same. It would at least keep it so that if a Bounty Hunter tries to roll need on a peice of gear that the Sorc Healer needs at least the Sorc would only have to contend with other Inquisitors for it.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

SuperGrunt
05.13.2013 , 08:13 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
This has been discussed 1000 times over on this forum.

The last time Bioware commented about this was over a year ago, and then they said they would probably change the system.

This topic has been met with silence the last 16 months or so, eventhough players bring this subject up many many times.
So 16 months of no comments from Bioware means we should lay down and take it? Sorry it doesn't work like that, the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Icestar
05.13.2013 , 08:16 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperGrunt View Post
So 16 months of no comments from Bioware means we should lay down and take it? Sorry it doesn't work like that, the squeeky wheel gets the grease.
I am one of those that has argued very hard against the current anarchy loot system in many previous threads.

I have not given up, simply accepted that this is one of those topics Bioware does not want to touch for some reason.

I have my theories about a sociological experiment but that is for another thread another time