Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 stack in 2.0

PariahMessiah
05.12.2013 , 09:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
really disappointing to see that BW didn't update Dreadtooth to lvl 55 standards. 10 stack used to be the ultimate test for a guild/group in the game. Now its not too bad. Oh well I guess its another thing to measure the good guilds v bad guilds as we can see who downed it pre 2.0 and after thanks to the achievement system.
Can you field 6+ sorc/sage healers isn't really a test of ability, its a test of can you stack classes.

Grimsblood
05.12.2013 , 10:38 AM | #12
I am interested in the Dreadful Entity. It was part of TFB and received a 2.0 buff. Has anyone considered this?
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

Ansalem
05.12.2013 , 01:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PariahMessiah View Post
Can you field 6+ sorc/sage healers isn't really a test of ability, its a test of can you stack classes.
we did it with 4...l2play

Ansalem
05.12.2013 , 01:55 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimsblood View Post
I am interested in the Dreadful Entity. It was part of TFB and received a 2.0 buff. Has anyone considered this?
Im trying to remember who tested this on our server maybe it was MOX? whoever it was that I spoke to said it is slightly harder but still pretty easy. Plus still need to do DT10 stack for your amulet and orbs from entity.

CoppertheBeagle
05.12.2013 , 11:12 PM | #15
Sorry i didn't reply earlier. We had elite at most. No one had underworld and we had more than enough dps.

JDotter
05.13.2013 , 02:46 AM | #16
Im trying to remember who tested this on our server maybe it was MOX? whoever it was that I spoke to said it is slightly harder but still pretty easy. Plus still need to do DT10 stack for your amulet and orbs from entity.
Ton more health, still just as easy, It has 10 million post 2.0 and 6.2 million pre 2.0

JDotter
05.13.2013 , 02:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
Not really as we know allot of guilds on our servers just had additional people outside the raid healing and helping out.
It's hard when you have people you have to do it with who aren't good. Its hard to have people repetitively die to reflect/red circles and blame lag.

We also did it with only 24 a week later with non derps and it wasn't that much different.

In b4 kicked from MoX

Atlanis
05.13.2013 , 03:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimsblood View Post
Buffed, but not that much^^
Arminus
Guildleader - Omnikron - @Jarkai Sword
"Guarded by the Force should be renamed Seppuku"

Brittaany_Banks
05.13.2013 , 10:20 AM | #19
For me anything that is easier is a joke....
Be that as it may thats what happens in MMOs. Gear/Level progress, **** gets easier, etc, etc etc. It takes resources to go back and update everything to be end game challenging again. If you accomplished it prior to 2.0 with 10 stacks congrats to you. If people complete it AFTER having 5 more levels and vastly better gear good for them also. It is a game after all.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

DokoPL
05.20.2013 , 04:27 PM | #20
So is it actually doable with 24 random people (no voice comm), lets say 66+ geared, assuming they know the mechanics and their role? If yes, then what should be the group setup? 2 tanks, 8-10 healers and rest DPS?