Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 stack in 2.0

TeH-DeVa
05.11.2013 , 01:08 PM | #1
Hi there! I just wanted to know how many people it takes to do dreadtooth 10 stack in 2.0 with a group of 55's!

Thanks for the info!
The BellHat Legacy
Forever rocking the Bell Hat!
Beleka! The tiny but legendary Chiss Merc Arsenal of the Jung Ma Server
-The Legendary Bounty Hunter 'Deva' Path of the Starsider and Bria server in SWG-

bigheadbrandon
05.11.2013 , 01:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TeH-DeVa View Post
Hi there! I just wanted to know how many people it takes to do dreadtooth 10 stack in 2.0 with a group of 55's!

Thanks for the info!
Realistically I couldn't see it being done with less than 16 as of right now, and that's assuming people are on top of their game. I haven't attempted it since 2.0 though because why bother so I have no clue

Jenzali
05.11.2013 , 01:32 PM | #3
Our guild did it without too much trouble with 24 people. Never hurts to bring more.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

CoppertheBeagle
05.11.2013 , 01:48 PM | #4
My guild did it with 22 ppl but some of us were dead. 16-18 def sounds right. the big thing is bring enough healers.

AshlaBoga
05.11.2013 , 03:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CoppertheBeagle View Post
My guild did it with 22 ppl but some of us were dead. 16-18 def sounds right. the big thing is bring enough healers.
22 people in full Ultimate? Or an Elite Ultimate mix?
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Ansalem
05.11.2013 , 04:13 PM | #6
really disappointing to see that BW didn't update Dreadtooth to lvl 55 standards. 10 stack used to be the ultimate test for a guild/group in the game. Now its not too bad. Oh well I guess its another thing to measure the good guilds v bad guilds as we can see who downed it pre 2.0 and after thanks to the achievement system.

HoboWithAStick
05.11.2013 , 04:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
really disappointing to see that BW didn't update Dreadtooth to lvl 55 standards. 10 stack used to be the ultimate test for a guild/group in the game. Now its not too bad. Oh well I guess its another thing to measure the good guilds v bad guilds as we can see who downed it pre 2.0 and after thanks to the achievement system.
Not really as we know allot of guilds on our servers just had additional people outside the raid healing and helping out.

Ansalem
05.11.2013 , 06:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
Not really as we know allot of guilds on our servers just had additional people outside the raid healing and helping out.
even with all that at least they did it when it was hard to do. Now its just a joke

KeyboardNinja
05.11.2013 , 09:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
even with all that at least they did it when it was hard to do. Now its just a joke
It's not exactly a joke, but it's certainly vastly easier than before. We had a couple runs at him pre-2.0 on my server by bringing some guilds together. Even though we got him down sub-30% a few times, it wasn't enough to convince everyone to return the next week to make forward progress (inter-guild coordination is a beast). I'm disappointed that we didn't clear him before the patch, since the kill means a lot less now.

Regarding the achievements, btw, I don't believe there is any difference in the achievement system between a pre-2.0 kill of DT and a post-2.0 kill. One of the guilds on my server did it post-2.0 (hadn't done it pre) and received the same achievements and titles that they would have received pre-2.0.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank)

Ansalem
05.12.2013 , 09:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
It's not exactly a joke, but it's certainly vastly easier than before. We had a couple runs at him pre-2.0 on my server by bringing some guilds together. Even though we got him down sub-30% a few times, it wasn't enough to convince everyone to return the next week to make forward progress (inter-guild coordination is a beast). I'm disappointed that we didn't clear him before the patch, since the kill means a lot less now.

Regarding the achievements, btw, I don't believe there is any difference in the achievement system between a pre-2.0 kill of DT and a post-2.0 kill. One of the guilds on my server did it post-2.0 (hadn't done it pre) and received the same achievements and titles that they would have received pre-2.0.
For me anything that is easier is a joke...Also the difference with DT 10 stack kill and achievements I was referring to has to do with the timestamp. If you did it pre 2.0 your timestamp/date was from the first moment you logged on when 2.0 launched. In my case it was about 30 mins after servers came back up for early access. I havent heard of anyone rushing to do DT 10 stack in that first week so the timestamp is a good indicator to see who did it before 2.0 hit.