Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 person queue. Why is this possible.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
4 person queue. Why is this possible.

klonkimo
05.11.2013 , 04:58 AM | #1
Seriously. 4v6? This isn't reasonable nor fun. This is yet another example of Bioware not doing their homework regarding PVP queues.

http://i.imgur.com/l18ERIl.jpg

I've been playing this game since March 2012, and I'm seriously considering other alternatives because PVP is broken. Bolster is ********. There are glitches that still exist since PTS 2.0, and they neither have identified them nor fixed them, months (read: MONTHS) later. Bolster already has a thread. PVP'ers deserve a battlefield that has a warzone that is based on skill, but has that 15% buff towards hardcore pvp'ers as promised from the devs. They don't do their homework, and it shows when they patch the money making cartel market more than they investigate glitches from the game and patch said glitches. They are all about money. If they really wanted a profit, they'd go viral; however no one will go viral with the game play in this game.

First; Cross server RWZ queues need to happen. It's been far too long. The technology has to be there. This is 2013. People don't want to face the same dominant guild over, and over. Second...why are we still in Preseason 1? Was this planned to be this long? Third; rely on viral concession that this game is awesome. They are reliant on teh Star War franchise: however that kind of loyalty to a brand name will not last long. Imagine that a franchise like McDonalds (or name your favorite food place) decided that they would blatantly disregard their customers complaints for a pay for flavor content. Not a fair comparison, but you get what I'm getting at. This won't last. It will fall like all of the other MMO's will, if they don't change their direction. Graphics alone won't save them. Having the newest skin on the latest Czerka speeder won't save them. A new, re-imagined color to your saber or blaster will not save them (especially when Artifice can't craft those colors at top tier).

PVP is broken. I had plenty of fun once TFB ran out of fun....and that will happen in any game. Give me new Operations, and I'll be happy. Until then, warzones is where I prove I'm better than other people. If the battlefield isn't fair or balanced, then why am I here? It simply does not make sense.
Lennykoggins Operative ♠ Highwaytoo Tankasin ♠ Kennyloggins Juggertank
Nemesis Guild | YouTube Channel | Twitch Feed
Warning: May cause seizures.

JackBauerFTW
05.11.2013 , 05:09 AM | #2
Off topic - The guild you're fighting, just curious if that is Trinity from MxO?!!!

On topic - Yeah it is a joke, one of several hundred that need addressing...

Glower
05.11.2013 , 05:34 AM | #3
Because our metrics shows... Oh wait!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Dawncatcher
05.11.2013 , 08:41 AM | #4
Is it possible the queue popped for 6 people, but 2 were AFK so only 4 accepted?

Regardless, it would be nice if they introduced a couple 4v4 maps for off-hours when not many people are queuing. Sometimes in the early morning it can take 3 hours or more to get a pop. For that matter, I wouldn't mind 2v2 or 1v1 maps. I wouldn't want to see them during peak hours, but if they could make the queue sensitive to traffic and switch to fewer-people maps during off hours, that would be great.