Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why I am quitting this game....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why I am quitting this game....

Jarbarian
05.10.2013 , 11:23 PM | #1
This is the most un-balanced game since WOW came out. I really enjoy being stunned to death and destroyed by hackers, cheaters and players who only join WZ as teams/groups. I haven't won a PUG WZ in forever. I get killed in litterally 5 seconds. Honestly, I see no fun in this game when it's so un-balanced in PVP its completely pointless to even log in.

This patch completely destroyed whatever fun I was having playing it where at least I could last in a match long enough to do SOME damage. Not anymore.

Since WOW just lost 1.3 million users in the past 4 months, I suspect SWTOR will also go the way of the Do-Do bird and die right along with it.

Games that are completely unfair and not fun to play always die out. And so will SWTOR. Unless there's some magical patch coming out to stop cheaters and hackers and balance the game, it's going to die, mark my words.

ChickenWangs
05.10.2013 , 11:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarbarian View Post
This is the most un-balanced game since WOW came out. I really enjoy being stunned to death and destroyed by hackers, cheaters and players who only join WZ as teams/groups. I haven't won a PUG WZ in forever. I get killed in litterally 5 seconds. Honestly, I see no fun in this game when it's so un-balanced in PVP its completely pointless to even log in.

This patch completely destroyed whatever fun I was having playing it where at least I could last in a match long enough to do SOME damage. Not anymore.

Since WOW just lost 1.3 million users in the past 4 months, I suspect SWTOR will also go the way of the Do-Do bird and die right along with it.

Games that are completely unfair and not fun to play always die out. And so will SWTOR. Unless there's some magical patch coming out to stop cheaters and hackers and balance the game, it's going to die, mark my words.
My characters are in my sig, just send the credits my way
The Dominator Legacy
Robertson - Vanguard
Markussemaj - Mercenary
Jamesemaj - Sentinel

Pistols
05.11.2013 , 12:48 AM | #3
I agree there is some hacking going on when players are making groups for PvP, how dare they group up in an MMO based game.

Grimmjon
05.11.2013 , 12:50 AM | #4
QQ lol Can I get some of your credits too? My chars name is the same, thanks.

Mayeh
05.11.2013 , 12:53 AM | #5
Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

mrekxxx
05.11.2013 , 03:26 AM | #6

play pve, it seems you are not good enough to handle with skilled players .... standard l2p issue

NrDLeipe
05.11.2013 , 04:07 AM | #7
lol pandas lost subs so this game is doomed.....DOOMED i say
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds

Darkshadz
05.11.2013 , 04:48 AM | #8

The QQ is strong with this one.

ladylnet
05.11.2013 , 10:10 AM | #9
I so agree with what you said and some of the pvp players are just PLAIN RUDE been there done that and its so sad trying to learn and having some of the players treat you like trash cause there all on a higher level.

BobyDigital
05.11.2013 , 10:37 AM | #10

YES!!! one less bad i gotta deal with in these warzones thank god please take ur badness to mario kart or somethin u can play wit my nephews they pretty good tho they probably gonna look at each other like who is this bad?!