Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Underworld (72's) in pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Underworld (72's) in pvp
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Smuglebunny
05.10.2013 , 06:47 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
My pvp gear doesn't get bolster in raids, why do pve players get bolster in pvp.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cannot understand making the most competitive part of the game not competitive cuz you don't get anything out of it. People in non pvp gear SHOULD NOT be able to compete with people in pvp gear in pvp. If you want to PVP you have to get geared and grind. Just like pve. Where you have to grind for pve gear...to be competitive...cuz you cant use pvp gear...

Its blatant bias.

Paitryn
05.11.2013 , 03:39 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Smuglebunny View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cannot understand making the most competitive part of the game not competitive cuz you don't get anything out of it. People in non pvp gear SHOULD NOT be able to compete with people in pvp gear in pvp. If you want to PVP you have to get geared and grind. Just like pve. Where you have to grind for pve gear...to be competitive...cuz you cant use pvp gear...

Its blatant bias.
Hardly IMO, Its the exact opposite. you say you want competitve pvp, yet you also are saying that any player not in pvp gear should be ground into the dust. This is one of the many reasons we're currently an F2P model instead of sub only. Back before we had a huge gear gap, it made pvp either early in and competitve, or a lot of being smashed until you managed to grind the pvp gear. Thats not really competitive, thats facerolling your opponent. Recruit gear was so underwhelming that it was essentially useless to own. If you wanted to be competitive you had to work your way up pvpwise and save up your comms to get as many pieces as possible. Recruit was strait trash.

people arrive at level cap at varying levels so non ranked WZs should have some form of bolster to allow both sides a fair chance at winning the game. Ranked WZs should never be bolstered. Thats where the competition should really matter and take place.