Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mevan
05.09.2013 , 02:49 PM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
It never had a cape when the game was launch, who said it needs a cape? I am going to assume you weren't on the forums when the change happened in patch 1.6.2 which caused http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583086
Revan's original gear had a cape. The devs have said they are intending to make it look more canonical. Thus, it needs the cape. Just because the cape was overlooked at launch doesn't mean it should continue to be overlooked.

Magnusheart
05.09.2013 , 02:50 PM | #312
Dude, seriously.

It never had a cape when the game was launch, who said it needs a cape? I am going to assume you weren't on the forums when the change happened in patch 1.6.2 which caused http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583086

This is about fixes, not alterations that would cause an outbreak of people using the phantom/spymaster as a change to demand it back. You really want to slap a cape on this set so it clutters through mounts? Thats the last thing we should want.

You want a [Darth Revan's Chestpeice] with a cape. Suggest it in the cartel market threads for it to be purchasable from the vendor in crew skills.

Aeonscythe
05.09.2013 , 02:50 PM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
A war with you. You're making it painfully obvious that you just want it the way YOU want it and you couldn't care less about the lore or what anybody else wants. Revan's robe in KotOR DID have a cape. And I've already pointed out why mentioning the cape in this thread is a good thing, so please stop telling me "this thread is for bug fixes", it's getting annoying.
It will be more than just him. I DO NOT want a cape on Revan's robe.
(█████████████████Ξ█╠⊕⊕⊕⊕╣█Ξ█████████████████)

Magnusheart
05.09.2013 , 02:52 PM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeonscythe View Post
Just because you think it was just me, here is another. and more will post on the forums if that goes into affect.

You want a caped Revan Chestpeice? Suggest it in the cartel market suggestions forum for it to be made seperately and put into the contraband resale corp.

Mevan
05.09.2013 , 02:53 PM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeonscythe View Post
Congrats. Feel free to use the new dye system on one of the many Inquisitor items and let those who like the lore of the Star Wars universe to have the correct appearance.

Magnusheart
05.09.2013 , 02:53 PM | #316
Congrats. Feel free to use the new dye system on one of the many Inquisitor items and let those who like the lore of the Star Wars universe to have the correct appearance.

Flawed. Republic cannot get that set style. and who the hell said that they didnt copy inquisitor sets after Revans? hmm? Revan was secretly made in the early stages of the came by the creator of Revan himself, as he was the lead storywriter for the Knight story, and Revans in this.

Mevan
05.09.2013 , 02:55 PM | #317
Flawed. Republic cannot get that set style.
Again proving you don't have a clue- Investigator's set.

Magnusheart
05.09.2013 , 02:56 PM | #318

Not the same, no bronze chestplate. that part wont be altered with dye. Only the primary and secondary. which is black and red. Try again.

MillionsKNives
05.09.2013 , 02:57 PM | #319
Proving you don't have a clue. Investigator's set turns into a sports bra when worn on female characters.

Magnusheart
05.09.2013 , 02:57 PM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Proving you don't have a clue. Investigator's set turns into a sports bra when worn on female characters.
That too. Thank you girls!