Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

GunmasterMitri
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5521
Attention Nerd Ragers
Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and do us all a favor and jump off it.
Proud Participator of Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here Thread

I helped the SWTOR community crash the Bestbuy forums.

Zeugon
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5522

icecoldone
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5523
Quote: Originally Posted by stantp View Post
Correct: nobody is forcing you to buy the game, genius. It's all voluntary.
WAKE UP people have planned their lives around this. BIOWARE spent millions of dollars trying to get our attention and don't deliver and all you can say is go some where else.

Wake up

Shadowhand
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5524
Quote: Originally Posted by Randalthorpk View Post
I to am curious about the no more waves thing... Honestly I expected atleast everyone who orderd in July to get in today.
as above... Collectors Edition aswell, Thanks for rewarding my loyalty and my wallet Bioware!

- Im still waiting, prolly get the email 10mins before i head out to work!

Fedora
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5525
qq

Yaretzi
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5526
Quote: Originally Posted by maccajnr View Post
registered code 29/7 and I'm NOT in. I guess it's for tomorrow then
Redeemed mine 28/7 and I didn't get in either. Bummer.
◄╚╗╔╗ ۞╔╗╔╝{████████████████████████████████)If I cannot deflect the will of Heaven, I shall move Hell

CkMobster
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5527
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueBeorn View Post
Okay... I've tried to be calm and rational regarding these successive waves of BS...

Allow me, if I may, to point out a few things:

1) This is EARLY GAME ACCESS, not launch.

2) The ORIGINAL early access was the 15th, not today, ergo, NONE of you should be complaining.

3) The releasing of the early access in waves in respect to when you redeemed you early access code is fair. This has nothing to do with "their money must be better than mine" horse hockey. If they pre-ordered on July 21st and you pre-ordered in October, they SHOULD get in before you since they pre-ordered and redeemed their code before you.

4) In consideration of point 3 above, I would remind you children that LIFE ISN'T FAIR! Deal with the harsh reality that life is often very UNfair. Don't think so? Ask the Zebra with the pair of Lionesses on its back if life is fair?

5) The self-entitled BS spewing forth from the fingertips of the denizens of this forum discussion is sickening. Honestly, how the hell do you live with yourselves? Do you actually LISTEN to the crap oozing from your pie-hole? Please try to remember that this is A GAME! It is NOT REAL! You are ************ about a game? At THIS time of year?

5a) Okay, if you are an Imperial or Sith character, go ahead and be a ************, cuz, after all, you really ARE ************s. You'd use a lightsaber to make your masterpiece sculpture, "Sith slaughtering 17 puppies" and then complain that the puppies bled on your new Sith robes. But, if you are a Jedi and you behave like this? As Yoda would say, "Quit being a whiny *****, you must."

Now, I am CERTAIN that I'll miss page 500 because of all this typing, but just in case, please, people, let's try to be civil...

Go call you parents, talk to your children, play with your nieces or nephews, visit a sick friend... Just go do ANYTHING productive and stop festering like an arse-boil.

But, um, Bioware? Yeah, that whole, 'no EU servers are up' thing? Poor form folks. Get on it. They paid just like we did on this side of the pond.

how DARE you bring Horse Hockey into this, this is way worse than that wonderful sport.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

maxjam
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5528
Quote: Originally Posted by XenXen View Post
QUICK QUESTION: Did everyone the preorderd in july get in now with that last wave? Cause then I'de have a good estimate on when I could expect my invite
Entered my code on 29/7 and I don't have access.

I'm guessing Wednesday's my day
Kalistra, Mercenary: Deathmark in Seven Systems
Mandalorian Forge
Aliit ori'shya tal'din
YouTube | Recruitment Thread

-deadly
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5529
If they are doing a rolling start based on confirmation entry date. Can we get a the cutoff date please? Anyone confirmed past 7/27/2011 get an invite?

Hstob
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5530
EEEEPIIICCCCCCCCC Thread!!!