Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Patch 2.1 and Eradicator's Mask

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 2.1 and Eradicator's Mask
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyOldMystic's Avatar


CrazyOldMystic
05.09.2013 , 03:28 AM | #41
First off ive been asking for this look for sith for a long time, but I am sure I was not the only one. I may not be happy that it is in the cartel market, but with the new feature coming up. I can let that slide. So just wanted to say thank you devs.

Pscyon's Avatar


Pscyon
05.09.2013 , 04:53 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasmordo View Post
Anyone know if the Eradicator's Mask has a working voice modulator during cutscenes?
That's a good question. The recent trend has been to -not- add voice modulation to CM headgear...
Sith Sorcerer

Jaing's Avatar


Jaing
05.09.2013 , 07:44 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Phorenzyk View Post
This is the problem with +41 crystals. Not that I'm calling them pay to win, but as cheap as they are now? Especially if you have a legacy weapon to shuffle them around with? It's effectively gutted the artifice crystal market. As of now, Artifice only really benefits from....uh...

Well, they can craft end-game enhancements, I guess. And some black-core crystals. And...uh... Hilts.

-looks at the other crafting skills-
Reusable buffs... Grenades for PVP...armoring... Mods... Barrels... Orange equipment from synth/armormech...

Should take vibroswords and electrostaves away from armstech, give them to artifice, and add some more orange schems, that'd fix a good deal.
For me, I go with the end game color crystals. Even after spending 10+ mil on various color crystals to learn them myeself I'm still up over 9 mil credits since 2.0 hit, just from selling color crystals. Yes some people care about the +41 stat at lower levels, but a lot of people (at least on the Ebon Hawk RP server) care about the crystal color, and will foregoe cartel market crystals for the color they really want.
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
05.09.2013 , 08:13 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
But what about people that brought the full set clearly it should be handed out to the people who brought the full set already and now wants the mask if its not free to those people that really unfair.
I bought the set and knew it didn't come with a helmet when I bought it. Why should they give me the helmet for free? Everyone else buying it had the exact same information I did when it went up for sale.

deathstork's Avatar


deathstork
05.09.2013 , 09:21 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I bought the set and knew it didn't come with a helmet when I bought it. Why should they give me the helmet for free? Everyone else buying it had the exact same information I did when it went up for sale.
Agreed, I think the person that made the post you replied to thinks that it will be put with the set instead of a separate item. So you first have to buy the set and then the helmet seprate.

Hope that clears it up for them

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
05.09.2013 , 09:31 AM | #46 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
one of each (character name, legacy name, guild name), per subscriber account, free of charge. Choose well.
I just wanted to clarify, as this seems to be a misconception floating around. With Game Update 2.1 each subscriber will get one free Character Name change per account. There will not be complimentary Legacy or Guild name changes.

One piece of bad news I do have is that unfortunately we are running into some issues granting the free name change and so that will not happen right at the launch of Game Update 2.1. We are working to get it implemented ASAP and I will give you exact timing as soon as I can. You will definitely get it, just not right away.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MTCason's Avatar


MTCason
05.09.2013 , 09:41 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I just wanted to clarify, as this seems to be a misconception floating around. With Game Update 2.1 each subscriber will get one free Character Name change per account. There will not be complimentary Legacy or Guild name changes.

One piece of bad news I do have is that unfortunately we are running into some issues granting the free name change and so that will not happen right at the launch of Game Update 2.1. We are working to get it implemented ASAP and I will give you exact timing as soon as I can. You will definitely get it, just not right away.

-eric
Thanks for working so hard towards that, Eric! One additional question, though. It's been raised several times already in this thread ... will the Eradicator's Mask have voice modulation?

dakisback's Avatar


dakisback
05.09.2013 , 09:44 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by MTCason View Post
Thanks for working so hard towards that, Eric! One additional question, though. It's been raised several times already in this thread ... will the Eradicator's Mask have voice modulation?
All Cartel Market item helmets since 2.0 came out have modulation.
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

MTCason's Avatar


MTCason
05.09.2013 , 09:45 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
All Cartel Market item helmets since 2.0 came out have modulation.
I don't believe Malak's face plate does, does it?

Ayradyss's Avatar


Ayradyss
05.09.2013 , 09:51 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I just wanted to clarify, as this seems to be a misconception floating around. With Game Update 2.1 each subscriber will get one free Character Name change per account. There will not be complimentary Legacy or Guild name changes.

One piece of bad news I do have is that unfortunately we are running into some issues granting the free name change and so that will not happen right at the launch of Game Update 2.1. We are working to get it implemented ASAP and I will give you exact timing as soon as I can. You will definitely get it, just not right away.

-eric
Well, if it's a "misconception," then you should probably have someone correct your information page about Update 2.1, as it quite plainly states, in the Player Conveniences section: "NOTE: Subscribers receive one free Character Rename, Legacy Rename, and Guild Rename per account."