Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No complimentary cartel coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
05.09.2013 , 04:05 AM | #81 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Cheeky_Wizard,

I'm sorry for the poor experience you have had here. The "48 hours" quote is also somewhat misleading. While coins often arrive within that time-frame, it's 72 hours that need to pass before there's an issue.

Sorry to give the impression that we're moving the goalposts at the last minute, and I'll keep an eye on this situation. As you can see from the older posts, there was an issue with missing coins a few months ago, and we don't want a repeat of that.

Thanks, and sorry again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

SparkySights
05.09.2013 , 04:49 AM | #82
I've also had this problem, and I have to say the support I've been getting has nothing to do with the issue, instead talking about where I can see my cartel coins, not the reasons why I haven't had mine yet. Pretty poor customer service if you ask me.

Kilora
05.09.2013 , 06:04 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by SparkySights View Post
I've also had this problem, and I have to say the support I've been getting has nothing to do with the issue, instead talking about where I can see my cartel coins, not the reasons why I haven't had mine yet. Pretty poor customer service if you ask me.
If it has been less than 72 hours, there is no reason you haven't gotten them yet -- aside from they haven't been granted yet. If it has been more than 72 hours, I'd suggest saying that here. Beesodd can probably look it up and see if there is an issue somewhere. After 72 hours, an in-game ticket could also help.