Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Modes not working! GJ Bioware

StickySheets
12.21.2011 , 01:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
You can't level in the meantime? Or are you one of those spacebar players who rushed through the game and is now complaining about lack of end-game?
I suspect it's the latter.
Hmm, Lets speak again once u reach lvl 50, and u can only do the oné flashpoint.. and pvp all day long..

Herew
12.21.2011 , 02:03 PM | #12
I don't get it. A game that has been in developement for several years and cost allegedly over 100 million dollars and I can't expect it to have end-game dungeons? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I buy a Ferrari and I shouldn't whine if there's rust and it lacks an engine? It's not like we cleared all the dungeons a week after release and now have nothing to do. We were able to do 1 dungeon.
They have 1 end-game dungeon at release! MMO's with 1/100 of the developement budget had more at release. Taral V is obviously broken as well unless you wanna claim that it's normal to get DC'd after you respawn.

This is why I'm calling you out as a fanboy: For defending Bioware for delivering massively broken content(getting DC'd and thus forced to wait 3 hours in queue is prety major IMO) and for claiming that it's perfectly fine and normal to lack one of the most integral part of MMO end-game content in a AAA MMO post WoW.

This is what most people will do once they reach 50, which will be happening to a lot of folks over the next few days. Especially the people that don't enjoy PvP will find that they have nothing to do but re-roll. I think this is a major issue, large enough to not only make a bugreport about but also write a post on the forums.
Member of squadron 950A
Heru - Jedi Guardian - Bloodworthy

Zhentarion
12.21.2011 , 02:26 PM | #13
Can se why this hurt some of you but what can you do when you are infected with the Wow Plauge

That you call him a fan boy i do not get when ther is only logic in his post
and if your lvl 50 now and doing hard modes id say you forget ..its a single player mmo Its like baldurs gate players vs Diablo players

Do you rly play to enjoy it or are you a WHATS YOUR GEAR SCOR Player

i agree with you on that how long it took them make the game and how mutch money They had BUT! Its a Masive game and have ALOT! But you are to narrow minded That it hurts

Sykomyke
12.21.2011 , 02:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Herew View Post
I don't get it. A game that has been in developement for several years and cost allegedly over 100 million dollars and I can't expect it to have end-game dungeons? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I buy a Ferrari and I shouldn't whine if there's rust and it lacks an engine? It's not like we cleared all the dungeons a week after release and now have nothing to do. We were able to do 1 dungeon.
They have 1 end-game dungeon at release! MMO's with 1/100 of the developement budget had more at release. Taral V is obviously broken as well unless you wanna claim that it's normal to get DC'd after you respawn.

This is why I'm calling you out as a fanboy: For defending Bioware for delivering massively broken content(getting DC'd and thus forced to wait 3 hours in queue is prety major IMO) and for claiming that it's perfectly fine and normal to lack one of the most integral part of MMO end-game content in a AAA MMO post WoW.
ANY software in the world has bugs and problems. To arbitrarily think that this was going to be released without any bugs whatsoever is beyond naive. I'm not a fanboy for defending Bioware, they will release content, and they will fix bugs because I have faith in them to fix these issues in time. That's not a fanboy, that's called being realistic. You, however, are being an unrealistic entitled child who believes that every piece of software released should be flawless. And MMO's with 1/100 of the budget also have no voice acting, don't look nearly as nice, and don't have massive quest chains with multiple interactions and outcomes.

Honestly, I think you are being completely unrealistic with the situation. If you are that bored already, stop playing. Or roll an alt. /sigh

If you wanted them to fix it you should have used a more positive title that would garner attention from the employees looking for bug reports in the forums. When you post a title with a snarky one-liner like "GJ BIOWARE! /sarcasm" don't be surprised when people call you out on your lack of delivering information in a respectful manner.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

jatagt
12.21.2011 , 02:44 PM | #15
You can't level in the meantime? Or are you one of those spacebar players who rushed through the game and is now complaining about lack of end-game?
I suspect it's the latter.
Without these "spacebar players" getting there early and finding this out, it could've been you not being able to run them and you on here complaining about it.

How about saying thanks for finding a bug and lets hope it gets fixed before we get there?
Tarsis - GM - Dark Conviction

Sykomyke
12.21.2011 , 02:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by jatagt View Post
Without these "spacebar players" getting there early and finding this out, it could've been you not being able to run them and you on here complaining about it.

How about saying thanks for finding a bug and lets hope it gets fixed before we get there?
Because a player who wants to get a bug fixed files a bug report in game and then posts it in the customer support forum.

A player who wants to gripe about something because they hate corporations and has no realistic understanding of how software works, comes to the Flashpoint forums to post snarky titles with nothing but rants and raves in it on how Bioware sucks.

There's a distinct difference. And I have no sympathy for the latter.
Sith Empire

Herbertllew
12.21.2011 , 02:58 PM | #17
The OP posted a problem. It's a legit problem. He posted it in kind of a nonconstructive way, but there it is.

No need for 2 pages of calling each other names. Can we just try to make this game's forums better than other games'?

Mavery
12.21.2011 , 03:02 PM | #18
Because a player who wants to get a bug fixed files a bug report in game and then posts it in the customer support forum.

A player who wants to gripe about something because they hate corporations and has no realistic understanding of how software works, comes to the Flashpoint forums to post snarky titles with nothing but rants and raves in it on how Bioware sucks.

There's a distinct difference. And I have no sympathy for the latter.
That does not get critical bugs fixed. Public exposure hastens a the fix.

Nothing wrong with what the OP is doing at all.

Sykomyke
12.21.2011 , 03:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Herbertllew View Post
The OP posted a problem. It's a legit problem. He posted it in kind of a nonconstructive way, but there it is.

No need for 2 pages of calling each other names. Can we just try to make this game's forums better than other games'?
Fair enough. I wasn't trying to call each other names, but I refuse to back down from people who call others 'fanboy'. My goal was to point out that his original post could have been presented much better to garner more favorable attention. And again, you are right. We should strive to be better then other games. I'm done.
Sith Empire

spicycookie
12.21.2011 , 03:46 PM | #20
Hitting 50 one day after launch means you been playing wayyy too much.. no offense.

I think most who play a good average of playtime 3-4 hours per day without crafting would be somewhere around Level 35-40. (Pending they started 13th or 14th from early access.)

I'm sure BW is aware of these issues. I think most of us knew that BW was selling us the story of the game... I have an impression how thin and buggy end game will be already based on other MMO's.

Quote: Originally Posted by Herew View Post
Obviously we are at 50 since we are doing hardmodes. You don't have to spacebar through everything to be at 50 by now if you've played a lot since the first day of early access. It's not that we can't do anything else, as much as it's the fact that a big part of the game, end-game dungeons is not even working. They are not glitchy or lack content, they are not present at all.
You should be happy, if everyone was as slow as you then you'd get to 50 and you would discover, with all the other fan-boys that come with the same ****** argument, that half the end-game content is unaccessable.