Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jarshr
05.07.2013 , 03:40 AM | #5251
I say they do their bloody jobs better and start transfers next week....jesus if these guys worked for me i would have called their wives to apologize to them how slack their husbands were, and vice versa.

Prabhunath
05.07.2013 , 06:20 PM | #5252
Bioware, have you forgotten about us already? Or are you ignoring us on purpose? Been waiting for a transfer for so...damn...long.

Edit: To reiterate my point, been paying you my money for so...damn...long. Please allow us the transfer already.
+ Sorc running out of Force while fighting Marauders? Bioware says L2HYTF...wonderful +
A day may come, when our courage fails, when we forsake our class, and break all bonds from it; when we fall to our knees and cower in fear, and we look up to you and see death as inevitable. But today is not that day. Today, we fight!

elitenz
05.07.2013 , 07:17 PM | #5253
If bioware announced that they would let us transfer 1 toon of our choice just so we could have something on another server till they open up transfers what toon of yours would you choose ?

fleshtaker
05.07.2013 , 07:22 PM | #5254
This thread needs to be continually bumped until we get an answer.
Tho i dont think flaming bioware will help our cause any further we just need to make sure they know were here and waiting but we wont wait forever i know alot of my guild are really looking at other games and our attendance in prime time is slowly dwindling as people find less and less reasons to log on

ChuangTzu
05.07.2013 , 08:11 PM | #5255
Actually, I'd been thinking numbers have been a little higher recently. I've been seeing 120+ on fleet when previously it was only ~100.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Dacce
05.07.2013 , 11:46 PM | #5256
Master Dar'Nala is slowly breathing its final breath. There were about 30 people on fleet maximum over the weekend. I think that is a new low.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

jarshr
05.08.2013 , 12:18 AM | #5257
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ /SIGH /bye

fleshtaker
05.08.2013 , 04:26 AM | #5258
bump to keep it alive

elitenz
05.08.2013 , 04:28 AM | #5259
I might roll a toon on the RP server for something to do

odonoghuet
05.08.2013 , 06:15 AM | #5260
Quote: Originally Posted by jarshr View Post
I'm still confused koz we KNOW u can do transfers..........how is it taking this long when u already have the method in place????
Is this a new transfer system or the transfer system for making copies on the PTS before they released Makeb, because it was regularly causing faults and errors with transfering characters costing valuable manhours of manual fixing. Between that and the state of Harbringer they are a long way from technically ready for this merger.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.