Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.1 page update. Is this all? Nothing there for subscribers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2.1 page update. Is this all? Nothing there for subscribers?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
05.07.2013 , 09:44 AM | #201 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Just to clarify, when I say Game Update 2.2 will not have Cartel Market features I mean that it will not be a Game Update which focuses largely around the Cartel Market like Game Update 2.1. That isn't to say that things like new items or a new pack wouldn't be in that update as that is the kind of thing we are adding constantly.

-eric

PS - The Gree Enclave wanted me to also pass on that you will see them before Game Update 2.2...
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Andryah
05.07.2013 , 09:45 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
Do you think the pushed up the deadline on 2.2 to use it as a PR spin to stifle some of the anger?
No I don't. Player anger comes with the turf in MMOs. Developers know this. If they acede to anger.. they start making bad decisions.. and just end up deeper in trouble over time.

I've been on the other side of consumer anger many times in my career (but not in MMOs, or games of any kind). You listen to consumer feedback, but you do not react to anger. It serves no purpose to do so. It does not make the consumer less angry, but it does derail planned ongoing activity.
I'm back..... in advance of KotFE.

Jacen_Starsolo
05.07.2013 , 09:45 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
LOL... yeah.. even though people are in fact complaining. I see.

You don't complain to get a product improved. It does not work with corporations. It would be nice and much simpler for you if it did.. but it does not. You want changes.... you present ideas, discuss them, make a case, establish credibility for consideration.... and then wait and see what comes to pass. Rinse and repeat if needed or desired.

Complaining on the other hand is an emotional method of venting. It servers no purpose but to vent personal steam, sometimes at something, sometimes at somone, sometimes both.
And brown nosing ALL THE TIME has worked for you?

ArsenalJaycen
05.07.2013 , 09:46 AM | #204
Can I ask when will see new raids so that we are not repeating the same stuff over again. So we had to do TFB HM for Dread Guard gear (63) and then again for Underworld (72) and then will have to do it again for TFB NM for Krell Dragon gear (75) it is so boring having been farming the same instances for 6months + to then have to do it again for slightly different gear.

Each big update should include a new flashpoint and warzone and every other patch add a raid.

Andryah
05.07.2013 , 09:47 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Think about it for a second, 2.2 drops the exact same day as E3 starts, i dont think 2.2 was pushed anywhere, This is hickman we are talking about he will do what he wants when he wants and how he wants no matter what the playerbase say, so no amount of uproar on 2.1 would have moved 2.2.

2.2 is strategicly placed for a reason, what that reason is god only knows.
I think there is a lot of truth to this. E3 is a showcase too good to pass up a chance to sync up with.

tands
05.07.2013 , 09:48 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Completely separate issue, worthy of it's own topic. This topic was about what's in 2.1. It should not be hijacked over the disagreement with method of purchase IMO.
You'll have to forgive me then I didn't realize I was hijacking this thread, I was offering valid opinion on what he mentioned my apologies if you were offended.

Pscyon
05.07.2013 , 09:49 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
PS - The Gree Enclave wanted me to also pass on that you will see them before Game Update 2.2...
I don't suppose you've spoken to the rakghouls lately too? I'd be more interested in hearing from them, even if it is just blurghawarghrarrrr.
Sith Sorcerer

Andryah
05.07.2013 , 09:50 AM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
And brown nosing ALL THE TIME has worked for you?
Again with the perjoratives and exaggerations. Really, is this all you have?

You you want to discuss the topic, or discuss me? What does name calling and innuendo directed at me do for you exactly? How does it promote constructive discussion about the topic of this thread?

Andryah
05.07.2013 , 09:50 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
I don't suppose you've spoken to the rakghouls lately too? I'd be more interested in hearing from them, even if it is just blurghawarghrarrrr.
Yeah, I would like to see the rakcghouls make a reappearance too.

Apparently the Gree are more persistent.

Andryah
05.07.2013 , 09:52 AM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by tands View Post
You'll have to forgive me then I didn't realize I was hijacking this thread, I was offering valid opinion on what he mentioned my apologies if you were offended.
I'm not offended at all tands.

I simply stated that your issue was worthy of it's own thread and would benefit by it, while not hijacking this thread in the process.