Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 7th, 2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

powpows
05.07.2013 , 01:49 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
What exactly are people agreeing with? you know this is incorrect right?^ and nothing is currently being fixed.... This is just a scheduled maint.

Mulletmullet
05.07.2013 , 01:51 AM | #32
A lot of you don't realize that fixing bugs is a lot more complicated than just editing a little code and wheeling it out. Coding can have ripple effects. You can fix one thing and then completely muck up 10 others because of the fix (and often times these new problems are hard to find). It takes extensive testing after fixing a bug to make sure that nothing else was messed up in the process.

I'm 100% sure that they are aware of the bugs and they aren't simply ignoring it. If you don't feel like waiting, then just stop playing.

jankiel
05.07.2013 , 01:52 AM | #33
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
+1

Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Smokey_the_Bear
05.07.2013 , 02:01 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Superllvllan View Post
Thank you for screwing with my guild's raid time!
Why does your guild raid during weekly maintenance?

Stryges
05.07.2013 , 02:05 AM | #35
Psst.

Servers aren't up yet.

They should be.
"I know some people want death to be super punishing, but short of creating a meta game where you strip your character naked and taser yourself when you die, this game won't provide a punishing death experience for you." - GZ

belhawk
05.07.2013 , 02:09 AM | #36
8 minutes late now
cpu: intel i7 3820 w/8 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x eVGA gtx 780 w/347.52 O/S: Win 7 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX case: CM Storm

powpows
05.07.2013 , 02:09 AM | #37
Don't think they actually went down till like 20m after. Also i don't think i've ever seen them go down for less than about 1.5 hours on a scheduled 2hour maint.

Lyshr
05.07.2013 , 02:10 AM | #38
I don't usually post as these things are WAY to flammable, but this was just ridiculous and I SERIOUSLY hope u were joking as of course they specifically singled ur guild raiding time to do something

WOW.......lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Superllvllan View Post
Thank you for screwing with my guild's raid time!

CourtneyWoods
05.07.2013 , 02:11 AM | #39 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

All SWTOR servers are once again available! Thank you for your patience.

May the Force be with you!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lyshr
05.07.2013 , 02:12 AM | #40

+ infinity