Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Crashes = Requeue?

Dahbetes
12.20.2011 , 12:03 AM | #1
Why if you crash/disconnect does it make you re-enter the queue? Shouldn't there be a system in place that gives you a few minute grace period that will let you reconnect and skip the queue if you were just on? I am missing out on multiple group missions because I got disconnected for, litterally, 5 seconds and now have to wait in a 30 minute queue to rejoin the server. Is this being worked on?

Epix
12.20.2011 , 12:05 AM | #2
Wouldn't that be nice...

LeGoat
12.20.2011 , 12:06 AM | #3
I'm completely with you on this one. Since the Thanksgiving weekend beta, I have had non-stop issues with the game getting stuck at 25% loading in the prologue screen. I've posted several times and it has never been taken into consideration (that I know of). So when the game crashes, why the hell should you have to wait 20 minutes to rejoin when you just waited 15 minutes to find out that the game crashed on you? It's really a load of [insert expletive].

Epix
12.20.2011 , 12:07 AM | #4
Same problems that have been around since beta...makes playing impossible. What's even worse is now when you try to restart the game up and try again you get to wait in a 2hr que to try again so you can get stuck again.

Jambix
12.20.2011 , 12:11 AM | #5
lol. I didn't see this post until I wrote mine, but they need to change this ASAP. It is unacceptable.

LeGoat
12.20.2011 , 01:20 AM | #6
Seriously?! ***?! I decided to try out warzone for the first time, only to not be allowed to exit the protected area, then get booted out. Now I'm stuck on the damn 50% loading screen bug. Guess what that means? Yup, wait in another damn 20-30 minute queue because the game fudged up. Awesome.

This has been a problem since the last beta. You'd think they'd fix these bugs.

Apollyons
12.21.2011 , 01:49 PM | #7
Currently waiting for ages to get on (approx 1 hour), however was in a middle of a flashpoint before the game crashed and connected me to a que. Comedy, all i can say is comedy. WTB a link to post suggestions to improve the game (cause this is one of them that needs improving). Shame they can't get most of the ideas from wow (like server base capacity is huge and without multipule instances (but understand the merits of having multipule instances in one server)). But things like cross server PvP. LFG system (like WoW - Lot easy to find groups and cross servers (if need be)) cause the current LFG doesn't work, people use general chat to find a group (which is more effective). However WoW started just the same way.

But the crashes and the reques need to stop. I'm not even going to coment on the bugs in the game, let alone the waiting times on call to Customer Service (Really need to address that).