Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/6/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.06.2013 , 10:52 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JaceMatai
05.06.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
I will most definitely change my Vanguard and Assassin to Cathar, but still pondering whether I should do it to my 50 Guardian, but it was my first toon and IDK if I want to change him...

Eillack
05.06.2013 , 10:54 AM | #3
Might convert my Zabrak Commando into a Cathar because Zabraks don't get beards and I never wanted to be a typical "human."

Going to make a fresh smuggler as well.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

ShadowHvo
05.06.2013 , 10:55 AM | #4
So much making a female trooper.. Just to make Aric happy<3
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

Jenovan
05.06.2013 , 10:57 AM | #5
I've been pondering this myself. The only class I don't have a character of is a Trooper, but would that just be Cathar overload? Alternately, maybe a BH... I've been wanting to roll a Powertech but haven't really nailed down a character concept yet. Hmm...
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Trollokdamus
05.06.2013 , 11:01 AM | #6
None.
Long ago i really wanted to make a body type 3 Cathar sage, but that desire vanished at some point. Now, judging by how the species looks like on the main page and preview video, i find them ugly. So i most likely will just ignore Cathar and stick to my original choice of species, while waiting for something better.

Eillack
05.06.2013 , 11:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
None.
Long ago i really wanted to make a body type 3 Cathar sage, but that desire vanished at some point. Now, judging by how the species looks like on the main page and preview video, i find them ugly. So i most likely will just ignore Cathar and stick to my original choice of species, while waiting for something better.
Pretty sure there is going to be more than 3 facial looks....
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

chuixupu
05.06.2013 , 11:04 AM | #8
I've had Cathar Marauder planned out for months. :P
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Crawelc
05.06.2013 , 11:05 AM | #9
Guardian is what I will make, followed by a BH merc. I have a full set of gear already waiting for my kitty guardian.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

KidRaid
05.06.2013 , 11:12 AM | #10
None,

I might have had it been included (as it was promised to be) for suscribers. But I am not going to use my cartel points for this. The cathar are just not worth it
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyree View Post
Basic tenet of economics: Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Not more, not less.