Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[SUGGESTION] - Level 55 Ops Group Finder

Ocho-Quatro
04.30.2013 , 09:34 AM | #1
So, there's been a lot of discussion on why at level 55, you can no longer queue in the Group Finder for EV/KP/EC, but for some reason, you can still queue for level 50 HM Flashpoints.

My suggestion is this:

1- Leave the current level 50 to 54 Group Finder options as they are. Level 50 HM Flashpoints, Level 50 Story Mode EV/KP/EC.

2- Leave the Level 55 Ops (TfB & S&V) as they currently are. HOWEVER, add another tier for level 55 characters, to be able to queue for Hard Mode EV/KP/EC. (Maybe just EV/KP? Since even still, I would shudder at the thought of HM EC in the GF....)
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Proper Guardian - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk
Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Vegabond
04.30.2013 , 09:51 AM | #2
Yes, Wouldn't mind a HM EV/KP/EC group finder

Lecto
04.30.2013 , 01:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
Yes, Wouldn't mind a HM EV/KP/EC group finder
Taking away content is not good for the game.

/signed
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

-Pi-
05.05.2013 , 09:49 AM | #4
This will probably be why I'll leave the game.
... and there was him ...

Malchan
05.05.2013 , 10:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by -Pi- View Post
This will probably be why I'll leave the game.
Same, I'm in almost all elite and can't find a group in GF for hours on end.

thomasbaxter
05.05.2013 , 01:39 PM | #6
This is why I'm unsubbing too. Endgame is stale for me now. Not interested in trying to form groups for ops at all.

SebastiaanZ
05.06.2013 , 05:03 AM | #7
They are probably going to ignore us, but also for Lvl 50-54 this is tiresome. Queue times even as a Tank or a Healer take damn long for EV/KP/EC SM. I suspect it is because everybody wants to go to Makeb and finish all there, but this is a real downside to Endgame players.

Bioware: YOU REALLY NEED TO ADD THIS!
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

thomasbaxter
05.06.2013 , 05:06 AM | #8
Well I can't run these ops in group finder cuz I got my alts to 55 before I knew of this prob and I ain't queuing for the level 55 ops at all without being able to run these ones.

JasonNH
05.06.2013 , 07:51 AM | #9
Agreed, I don't understand this. Please bring back level 50 group finder ops for level 55 players.
Windemere - Baron of the The New Outriders
Recruitment Thread
Tashili, Medeira, Arreldon, Kaatta, Windemere
Raschtok, Leirah, Chantea, Sterbefall, Toede

Nkya
05.06.2013 , 07:52 AM | #10
I had queued for operations since my tank reached level 50 with some gear but never with success. Now I'm level 55 they're gone and replaced by higher level ones. Even if they come rarely, I'll like to have a chance to play them.