Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Specs

IInox
04.30.2013 , 05:11 PM | #11
+1 stats are really bad..
[Shadow Infiltration] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
Infiltration/Deception & Balance/Madness Compendiums

Infiltration Shadow: Easy to learn, Hard to master, Impossible to compete. (cit.)

Kuzak
05.01.2013 , 02:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
you level better as deception!
Hi all again, deception is fast because the burst damage reduce the timing i spent on normal/silver mob kill.
Can you give me some details like build and rotation? i have done 25 level as darkness and i seek some information about deception.
Which is the best companion Khem or the ship droid (healer)??
Thanks in advance

PS: noxxic should be not the best website for swtor, but over all is one of the best "for dummies" website where find basic information on the rotation and build.
bye

Griad
05.01.2013 , 05:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuzak View Post
Hi all again, deception is fast because the burst damage reduce the timing i spent on normal/silver mob kill.
Can you give me some details like build and rotation? i have done 25 level as darkness and i seek some information about deception.
Which is the best companion Khem or the ship droid (healer)??
Thanks in advance

PS: noxxic should be not the best website for swtor, but over all is one of the best "for dummies" website where find basic information on the rotation and build.
bye
As a deception you rely heavy on maul and deception needs to be behind to use maul so i would use khem,
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Kuzak
05.04.2013 , 10:19 AM | #14
Hi all, i am playing as deception now, is fast and in pvp is fantastic.
Now i just wandering bout the third tree of my class, we have tank tree Darkness we have the pvp/pve dps tree Deception but what happen to Madness tree? No build in internet no discussion abut this build there is only some information in some website but are related to 1.7. Is so worst? useless?? Did some one use it in pve and how this works? thanks in advance for any information

Letsjet
05.04.2013 , 10:48 PM | #15
Is darkness the only useful spec for pve and whats useful for pve? darkness? + deception? a hybrid? whats the optimal spec?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Sarenne
05.05.2013 , 04:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
Is darkness the only useful spec for pve and whats useful for pve? darkness? + deception? a hybrid? whats the optimal spec?
It depends on what you want to do - I've only played deception but I imagine any of the trees are fine for leveling, the dps trees would likely be faster if you just do class missions and side missions but if you're doing a lot of flashpoints and/or heroics the tanking tree might well be quicker as the demand for tanks is high.

From a PvE perspective, at endgame you can pug HMs and do classic (lvl 50) Ops as either tank or dps. They generally pop faster for tanks than dps. If you're interested in progression raiding I'd suggest getting into a guild, especially if you're dps. You can get a spot as a tankasin sometimes via lfm in general chat but as assassin dps it's highly unlikely.

So no, darkness isn't the only "useful" spec, though it is in more demand but it also caries the baggage of the tanking role. Really, it's your game, play what you enjoy.