Team Duo Fight: Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus vs Mace Windu and Obi Won Kenobi

PrinceFaust

I though that it might be cool what some of you guys think about a dynamic duo fight.

Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus seem to be a excellent combo to me, Darth Maul's acrobatic attack style and Darth Tyranus's expert swordsmanship would be an excellent way to keep any foe at bay.

Mace Windu is one of the most powerful jedi masters in the order he uses a newly created vaapad style of fighting witch often leads and skits ones self to the dark side of the force, Master Obi Won is also a great jedi(in my opinion greater than Mace and Yoda) he uses a defensive lightsaber form know as Soresu which is his strong point but he also uses Aturu form as he is a master of it.

Both teams have exceptional skill and ability to use the force in many different ways such as lightning or absorbing, but i leave it up to you fellas to decide which team is deadlier and which one would ultimately win if they dueled

Edited by PrinceFaust

Mace Windu has already defeated Count Dooku (quite easily I believe), and Maul is no Sidious. This battle falls very easily into the hands of the Jedi.

Also, it's Obi-Wan Kenobi (who only serves to delay Maul or Dooku while Windu does what he does).

Edit: Yeah, Dooku had to get help from Magnaguards after being quickly outmaneuvered by Windu.

Edited by Aurbere