Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug]Did not get credit for killing Dreadguard in TFB, could not continue Op.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[Bug]Did not get credit for killing Dreadguard in TFB, could not continue Op.

KarathAnno
05.03.2013 , 07:06 PM | #1
Bioware fix your bugs!

Killed Dreadguard in TFB and got no loot, found out we could not continue the Op when we fought our way to Operator IX and the panels to get to him were not active.

legofansrule
08.13.2014 , 11:37 PM | #2
This just happened to me today. It was on the final boss, "Terror From Beyond" though. Now I have to redo the whole Operation! I'm tempted to quit my sub because of it. I just wasted 6 hours doing it.

LingBa
08.13.2014 , 11:40 PM | #3
6 hours to do TFB? Yeah you probably should quit
Living Legend; Imperial Diehard; Republic Diehard; Master Craftsman; Galactic Hero
55s: Sentinel (x2); Guardian Dps; Shadow Tank; Gunslinger; Vangurd Tank; Marauder; Juggernaut Tank; Sorcerer Healer; Powertech Tank; Mercenary Dps; Sniper
WiP: Operative Healer; Shadow Dps; Scoundrel Healer; Assassin Tank

Gyronamics
08.13.2014 , 11:42 PM | #4
OP was a year ago so it doesn't seem to be very common.

What did you do about it?

Did you all exit area, leader reset the phase and you went back in?

Resetting the phase does not reset progress on bosses but it will respawn the trash before the next boss however it fixes most trivial X didn't spawn bugs.
Notwired @ Not Good Enough @ TRE

AesirUesugi
08.14.2014 , 04:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
OP was a year ago so it doesn't seem to be very common.

What did you do about it?

Did you all exit area, leader reset the phase and you went back in?

Resetting the phase does not reset progress on bosses but it will respawn the trash before the next boss however it fixes most trivial X didn't spawn bugs.
Yeah I seem to vaguely remember this happening a long time ago, but it was always fixed by simply exiting and the leader resetting phase though. PAAAIN if it's before second boss because of the amount if trash.

FlyinSpaghetti
08.15.2014 , 03:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LingBa View Post
6 hours to do TFB? Yeah you probably should quit
I hope he was on about NiM...

I'm usually patient but I don't think I could stick through a 6 hour long sm pug, I usually give them the time on my stim max.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

Maldorans
08.15.2014 , 03:29 AM | #7
Who is dreadguard?

Is this Kel'sara, Heirad and Ciphas?
Tally Ho For the Empire!

DarknessInLight
08.15.2014 , 08:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by legofansrule View Post
This just happened to me today. It was on the final boss, "Terror From Beyond" though. Now I have to redo the whole Operation! I'm tempted to quit my sub because of it. I just wasted 6 hours doing it.
You're gonna quit your sub because of a bug that just sprung up out of nowhere?!

Good luck with that.....
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

DarknessInLight
08.15.2014 , 08:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Maldorans View Post
Who is dreadguard?

Is this Kel'sara, Heirad and Ciphas?
Yes, that's the Dread Guard.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

DarknessInLight
08.15.2014 , 08:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
I hope he was on about NiM...

I'm usually patient but I don't think I could stick through a 6 hour long sm pug, I usually give them the time on my stim max.
6 hours on TFB SM?!