Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Relics stack?

Bereavement
05.01.2013 , 06:31 AM | #1
Does the Absorb and Defense relic that provide the proc stack together?

The two with the 20 second cool down.

Thanks

Arlanon
05.02.2013 , 11:51 PM | #2
I've heard that if, for example, you have one Partisan Defense Relic and one Conqueror Defense Relic, they will stack procs.

I'd like to get more verification on this

TheRampage
05.03.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
I'm using arcanian def and conqueror abrosb relic - they dont share cooldown.

Ancaglon
05.07.2013 , 03:41 AM | #4
It seems that currently all the PVP relic procs stack -- which I am sure is not intended, in the same way that 2 x 2-piece bonus (55 sets vs 50 sets) stacks -- and both will almost certainly be nerfed. It may well come as part of 2.1 as "bug fixes" -- probably next Tuesday..

Brutus
05.07.2013 , 07:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
So what happens if I use the Arkanian def proc and the DG abs proc relics? will those stack up too?

ML_DoubleTap
05.08.2013 , 09:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
I'm using the same two and I'm seeing odd results. I tanked Thrasher last night and had my Conq Shield relic proc 10 times over the fight and the Ark Defense relic only proc'd 3 times. It doesn't seem that they are stacking properly. It looks like if the Arkanian procs first than the Conqueror on can proc, but if Conq procs first it puts the Arkanian on CD. Here is the log, http://www.torparse.com/a/215485/14/0/Log
Bonkurz

Ancaglon
05.13.2013 , 05:38 AM | #7
It might matter which relic is in which slot. Not sure how to easily test that, I tried running into normal-mode Hammer station when I got my tier 2 PVP relic and a lot of the time the mobs just couldn't hit me, so procs were few and far between.

PlayLoud
05.13.2013 , 11:16 AM | #8
Hmm. I am curious about this as well. I would love to know if "similar defensive" procs means Defense won't stack with Defense, or if it means ANY defensive procs won't stack (such as Shield and Absorption).
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | SSD: Samsung EVO 1TB
Video: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Antec P182 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 | OS: Win 10 64 | Monitor: Dell G2410 1080p

Moradeth
05.13.2013 , 12:57 PM | #9
Well I know for a fact that the PvP absorb relic and PvE (any) absorb relic stack, and will proc at the same time, boosting absorb by ~800 for 6 seconds. I'll need to check the defense relics to see how often it procs but I feel like it's procing an appropriate amount of times.

Docmal
05.13.2013 , 01:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
I'm using the same two and I'm seeing odd results. I tanked Thrasher last night and had my Conq Shield relic proc 10 times over the fight and the Ark Defense relic only proc'd 3 times. It doesn't seem that they are stacking properly. It looks like if the Arkanian procs first than the Conqueror on can proc, but if Conq procs first it puts the Arkanian on CD. Here is the log, http://www.torparse.com/a/215485/14/0/Log
This makes sense from a logic standpoint if the pvp relics are the ones who have the "bug". It looks like the pvp one doesn't check for the effect's presence when it procs and the pve one does.