Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/3/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.03.2013 , 09:47 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Among your crew, who do you trust the least and why?

Personal Answer: Since I am currently playing on my Commando I'll answer for that class - I have to go with Tanno Vik. I love the guy, but compared to the other Companions of my Light Side Trooper, I think he is the wildcard I would have to worry about the most.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

samrayx
05.03.2013 , 09:54 AM | #2
I trust Quinn the least on my Sith Warrior. There's no need to explain why.

Never_Hesitate
05.03.2013 , 09:55 AM | #3
Corso Riggs, he's just a whiny kid
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

WarKnyte
05.03.2013 , 10:01 AM | #4
For my Trooper, I would have to agree. Tanno Vik is the least trustworthy.

ShadowHvo
05.03.2013 , 10:02 AM | #5
Boneface, he's probably still mad at me for counting on that Twi'lek to be the winner.

Not to mention how he continuesly says "One day, the servant will be the master." Because of that, all of my teachings goes to Ashara.

And no.. not only because she's one hot Togunta.. no no no!
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

Costello
05.03.2013 , 10:02 AM | #6
I trust Quinn the least after all no matter what you do he betrays you. Get him his Captain rank he betrays you, get him to 10000 affection he betrays you, tell him what a dick baras is he betrays you. Allow him to get revenge in a moff that ruined his career he betrays you. Maybe its poor writing or maybe you just shouldn't trust him ever.

Rankyn
05.03.2013 , 10:05 AM | #7
Nadia.
That sugar & spice act ain't foolin' anybody, man.
She's up to something and you can bet that once her plans are revealed, the fate of the galaxy will hang in the balance.

*Note to BioWare: If I have correctly guessed the plot of the next expansion, I'd like a free copy. Thanks.

JediCahlwyn
05.03.2013 , 10:07 AM | #8
With my main being a Knight I'd have to say Scourge, however I feel that the least reliable is probably Rusk. He's all too willing to break morality rules and sacrifice people. I'd like to send Scourge on his way in trade for any other Jedi (preferably a Sentinel or Vigilance Guardian) and I'd like to give Rusk a promotion and retirement package and recruit someone like Felix Iresso instead.

On my Consular it is a no brainer, Zenith is a loose canon.

Smuggler it's probably Akaavi. We're friends and all but I can see her selling me out.

Finally on my Trooper it'd be Tanno. He's too quick to cause collateral damage.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Excise
05.03.2013 , 10:17 AM | #9
Not Kaliyo! Surprise answer, but she proved her loyalty in her missions.

Lokin could always have some other agenda, but I'd say SCORPIO. She pretty much out-and-out reminds you that, yeah, she'd be ok with killing you.

Darcmoon
05.03.2013 , 10:21 AM | #10
Quinn definately is the person I trust the least on my SW. If it weren't for the fact he is my only healer, I would never use him.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.