Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Scoundrel] - Bug with new ability : "Scamper"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Scoundrel] - Bug with new ability : "Scamper"

Daklahoma
05.01.2013 , 09:47 PM | #1
Hi,

The new scoundrel's ability "Scamper" is sometimes affected by a major bug which results in the toon to be stuck in the ground. This bug is extremely boring especially in battlegrounds because the only known way to fix the problem is to leave the battlground (!). We have actually tried the /stuck in-game control, to be gripped or bumped by someone else and so on ... but unfortunately nothing works. As a result, we are regularly losing some commendations and ELO rating points due to this bug which occurs since the release of RotHC.

I have discused with several scoundrels from my server (Darth Nihilus EU/FR) and all are, in fact, affected by this bug. We have already submitted tons of in-game tickets but we have no clear ideas of what Bioware is carrying out to fix this bug. (not mentionned in the list of known bugs available here)

Please, explain what we are supposed to do when the bug occurs ? What is your deadline for a complete corrective action ?

Thanks for your kind understanding

PS : please note that nobody answers on the french customer support and that's why i am posting here
Koch‚b - Malfrat
Grokochab - Commando
Pherkad - Avant Garde

Serveur : Darth Nihilus

Daklahoma
05.02.2013 , 01:57 PM | #2
Is there a solution to get unstuck without leaving a warzone ?
Customer support, are you aware of this major bug ?

Thanks for your prompt feedback
Koch‚b - Malfrat
Grokochab - Commando
Pherkad - Avant Garde

Tatile
05.02.2013 , 02:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Daklahoma View Post
Is there a solution to get unstuck without leaving a warzone ?
Customer support, are you aware of this major bug ?

Thanks for your prompt feedback
You can't get unstuck and they are aware of the problem.

Daklahoma
05.02.2013 , 08:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
You can't get unstuck and they are aware of the problem.
Ok, then ... what is the next step ?

When should we get at least a solution regarding the lost commendations and the lost ELO rating ?

And, can we expect getting a quick and efficient fix for this major bug ?
Koch‚b - Malfrat
Grokochab - Commando
Pherkad - Avant Garde

-Esper-
05.03.2013 , 12:18 AM | #5
Please urgently FIX this bug. That is extremely unlikable thing. The problem appears if i use ability Scamper and in the same time someone push or pull me aside. As a result you getting stuck in place and can't be unstucked after this with /unstuck command or another way until game just drops you out from warzone due to you standing in starting place(base) a period of time. I bought add-on Rohc especially due to this new ability.

Daklahoma
05.03.2013 , 10:14 PM | #6
Hi,

I think official feedback would be very appreciated by the whole scoundrel/operative community.

Please guys from community support, step on this major bug as it is a community issue !

Thanks again
Koch‚b - Malfrat
Grokochab - Commando
Pherkad - Avant Garde