Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum and Villainy and the Dreadful Orb <secret boss>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Scum and Villainy and the Dreadful Orb <secret boss>

Messiaah
04.23.2013 , 08:28 PM | #11
We used it on styrak and the kell dragon, after we defeated him, just to make sure it doesn't work and it didn't. we also used it on the laser focus (makeb boss: golden fury) but we did this when he was alive, because we didn't had enough ppl to do 16man this day.
it looked like the orb was made for the water fontain, it seems to fit perfectly in there and i will definately try it again after we defeated golden fury on 16man hm this week, last week i just forgot to try it out.
Guildlead - Seven Stuck
Kereg - Juggernaut Tank
Recruitment: open

dipstik
04.23.2013 , 11:47 PM | #12
also, the amulet might still be useful.

the cave with the trash and nothign else is super suspicious

there is also a little place behind the stairs to the left there.

we tried the little place behind the stairs

atschai
05.02.2013 , 03:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Messiaah View Post
We used it on styrak and the kell dragon, after we defeated him, just to make sure it doesn't work and it didn't. we also used it on the laser focus (makeb boss: golden fury) but we did this when he was alive, because we didn't had enough ppl to do 16man this day.
it looked like the orb was made for the water fontain, it seems to fit perfectly in there and i will definately try it again after we defeated golden fury on 16man hm this week, last week i just forgot to try it out.
Did you try using it on the laser focus before Fury fires his lasers during the fight so that he shoots at the orb?

Falkensteiner
05.02.2013 , 08:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by atschai View Post
Did you try using it on the laser focus before Fury fires his lasers during the fight so that he shoots at the orb?
Just tried that with a few guildies and it did nothing