Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please sign my petition to force Eric to capitalize his name!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please sign my petition to force Eric to capitalize his name!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Frostbyt
05.01.2013 , 10:08 PM | #1
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/37452359.jpg

You've all noticed it. You may have asked yourselves, why doesn't he capitalize his name? Who does he think he is?! Is he a hipster, man child, or troll? Does he just not give a #$%@ !?

Well, what ever his reason is. (This petition may be removed if there is good one) It's high time that Eric is forced to capitalize his signature. I know I'm not alone in this. Please support this petition, whether you are a grammar Nazi, troglodyte, bigot, constipated, troll, have OCD, respect common courtesy, have a shred of decency, or perpetually wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Please sign if the lowercase "e" bugs you to!
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

LordTynell
05.01.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostbyt View Post

You've all noticed it. You may have asked yourselves, why doesn't he capitalize his name? Who does he think he is?! Is he a hipster, man child, or troll? Does he just not give a #$%@ !?

Well, what ever his reason is. (This petition may be removed if there is good one) It's high time that Eric is forced to capitalize his signature. I know I'm not alone in this. Please support this petition, whether you are a grammar nazi, biggot, constipated, troll, have OCD, respect common courtesy, have a shred of decency, or habitually wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Don't kiss butt, dude.
Man, fanbois and haters are boring.

Frostbyt
05.01.2013 , 10:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTynell View Post
Don't kiss butt, dude.
Another thread I need to start. There's no need to quote the original post in it's entirety. Everyone assumes you're replying to the original post. There's no reason to quote it, especially when you're the first reply!!! Do you think the quote button is reply?
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

LordTynell
05.01.2013 , 10:20 PM | #4
Another thread I need to start. There's no need to quote the original post in it's entirety. Everyone assumes you're replying to the original post. There's no reason to quote it, especially when you're the first reply!!! Do you think the quote button is reply?
Yeah, reported you for being offensive. I'll quote who I want to. You're not a mod.
Man, fanbois and haters are boring.

theUndead
05.01.2013 , 10:29 PM | #5

Well, what ever his reason is. (This petition may be removed if there is good one) It's high time that Eric is forced to capitalize his signature. I know I'm not alone in this. Please support this petition, whether you are a grammar nazi, biggot, constipated, troll, have OCD, respect common courtesy, have a shred of decency, or perpetually wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

No. Get over it. Who cares how he writes his name. Useless petition thread is useless.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

MoobooMagoo
05.01.2013 , 11:04 PM | #6
C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

(I didn't quote anyone, in case you are wondering).

I support this insofar as I support proper grammar. I don't really care either way, though.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

Darth_Moonshadow
05.01.2013 , 11:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTynell View Post
Yeah, reported you for being offensive. I'll quote who I want to. You're not a mod.
How do you know if he's not a mod? He could be listening to the Beatles, getting dressed in his fancy velour suit to go to the discotheque right now!

Course, if he is a Mod, I'm going to have to beat him.

Because I am a Rocker and Rockers and Mods will ALWAYS be mortal enemies!
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

LrdRahvin
05.02.2013 , 01:28 AM | #8
/e

/10char

OddballEasyEight
05.02.2013 , 02:16 AM | #9
How about NO?

- oddball
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Ekas
05.02.2013 , 02:18 AM | #10
i dont understand what the problem is

-ekas