Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WH and EWH

emidas
05.01.2013 , 08:00 AM | #1
Can you buy these pieces, or the armorings at least, anywhere anymore?
Slingemi 55 Gunslinger | Emidas 50 Scoundrel | Crimp 50 Vanguard
Snipemi 55 Sniper | Sithyllis 50 Marauder |Vagemi 39 Powertech
The Chatos Academy - Officer

SeNtReX
05.01.2013 , 08:14 AM | #2
With patch 2.0, War Hero and Elite War Hero PvP gear are no longer being sold. Instead, there are three new armor sets:

Partisan (L61 mods) purchased with normal Warzone Commendations (Require Level 55 to use)
Conqueror (L63 mods) purchased with normal and ranked Warzone Commendations (Require Level 55 to use)
Firebrand (ranked shells that requires a certain PvP Rating to use and Level 55)
- Deal With It -
- Gabryella -
ToFN
Origin Server: Sith'Ari - Nightmare Lands - The Red Eclipse

emidas
05.01.2013 , 08:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SeNtReX View Post
With patch 2.0, War Hero and Elite War Hero PvP gear are no longer being sold. Instead, there are three new armor sets:

Partisan (L61 mods) purchased with normal Warzone Commendations (Require Level 55 to use)
Conqueror (L63 mods) purchased with normal and ranked Warzone Commendations (Require Level 55 to use)
Firebrand (ranked shells that requires a certain PvP Rating to use and Level 55)
Sorry - I do know that - I probably should've been more specific in wanting to know why. As the pvp 2set is the best bonus Slingers have for pve, I wanted to stack the old WH bonuses with the Partisan one. Thanks for the information!
Slingemi 55 Gunslinger | Emidas 50 Scoundrel | Crimp 50 Vanguard
Snipemi 55 Sniper | Sithyllis 50 Marauder |Vagemi 39 Powertech
The Chatos Academy - Officer