Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wingmaw on Tython??

DarthAmaru
04.29.2013 , 05:26 PM | #1
Can't seem to pick up a codex entry for the Wingmaw on Tython... Anyone know where the specific one is?

It is the only thing left for me to complete the entire achievement list for Tython, so it is bugging the crap out of me!

deathsg
04.29.2013 , 05:28 PM | #2
i think you can only get that codex from taris i believe. i really wish they would fix the codex and remove or move items to let people actually acquire it all.

mike_is_valid
04.29.2013 , 09:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAmaru View Post
It is the only thing left for me to complete the entire achievement list for Tython, so it is bugging the crap out of me!
Same here, last thing for me on typhon. I do not know where it is, but somebody here stated in the last couple of days that he found it and the achievement is doable on typhon (not taris). luckyly they removed that "terantatek"

ingenuityfails
05.01.2013 , 04:27 AM | #4
You can get the Wingmaw entry by going to Balmorra and killing a Scavenging Wingmaw. The coordinates I found the mob (a group of 2 of them) were x: 273, y: 1800 (the area before Sundari Flatlands). And after driving all through the Sundari Flatlands and Gorinth Canyon, I believe that might be the only mob on the map.

Seeing as I did it only 5 minutes ago and I'm still standing in the same spot, pretty sure the information is reliable :P
Mydian - "'Light' and 'Dark' are words. Nothing more."

ingenuityfails
05.01.2013 , 04:30 AM | #5
Ahh wait. There is another mob at: x: 23, y: 1830 .
Mydian - "'Light' and 'Dark' are words. Nothing more."

Kolskeggur
05.01.2013 , 04:35 AM | #6
There's buttloads of them all-over Balmorra to get the codex from.
"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

JovialFreddy
10.17.2013 , 02:40 PM | #7
I can confirm that the Wingmaw on Balmorra completes the 'Beastmaster of Tython' achievement. Makes no sense, but it works!

CliffTarpey
02.14.2014 , 09:04 AM | #8
A bump and reconfirming the mob of two scavenging wingmaws at location x273 / y1800 still works for the Tython Wingmaw lore entry.
SABRE SQUAD MEMBER
Veteran of Mission "11" & Operation "Fowl Play"
-NEVER FORGET-

Narathen
03.06.2014 , 11:19 AM | #9
Confirmed, The Wingmaw was the last item I needed to complete all of the Tython achievements, and I got it on Balmorra. Go figure.
Colonel
Nathus Swifte
Elder Commando
EH

JaverVane
03.19.2014 , 10:08 PM | #10
bump :3