Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Faith in the Community

Hiniba
04.13.2013 , 09:57 PM | #1
Let me just say this. I queued up for a random operation today on my Sentinel. I got a pug for EC with roughly 4-5 members of the group never having done EC (at least past Firebrand and Stormcaller).

I was thinking we MIGHT get through the minefield and wipe on kephess enough to get people to quit. I was going to give them their chance and I took the reigns on explaining fights and what not (no one was formal lead though)

We wiped quite a number of times in the minefield, always for cheap deaths (some were my own I regret to say. Especially when I forget the minefield is one square longer than I think). But we got it. Pretty clean when we did.
Still not thinking it's possible this pug will do Kephess (and yes I know he's been toned down from where he used to but but without voice and stuff that's a miserable fight to explain and communicate during).

AFter much frustration and the roughly 10 minutes or what felt like forever of me explaining that fight (since one of the tanks hadn't done it before it took especially long), we began. Few silly deaths (me dying because heals were ready on me whne I went up with the bomb and another for being in junk). Came back someone dropped and people are like "I'll give it x number more wipes" (still really good first attempt though we got the droid to like 40% down a dps or two every time. Not great but really good for a first attempt).

We knock it out of the park. I think someone might have died I'm not sure but it just went so great.
I'll tell ya that felt great. I had no expectations of that succeeding. It was on par with how I felt the first time I killed Kephess way back. I understand they've eased up the difficulty in storymode and what not but still).

There really isn't much point to this threat I suppose beyond sharing my pride in a random people who stuck through to the end, so let this sink to the bottom if you want but just wanted to share that.
"When all choices seem wrong, choose restraint."
-Yoda

JouerTue
04.14.2013 , 01:34 AM | #2
Finally a thread with no whining! Have u tried PvP forum? Glad for you mate.

chimex
04.14.2013 , 03:56 AM | #3
+1
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 01:28 PM | #4
I had a similar experience with EV the other day. Good job sticking it out
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer