Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering crafting materials in Flashpoints

ELRunninW
04.29.2013 , 10:54 AM | #11
I am sorry, but dead bodies are a content for me. I slice elevators and I scavenge anything I can, as this is the only way I will be able to do the same in higher level flashpoints. But you are always free to leave if you do not like what is going on. There is also vote kick if you did not notice.

cidbahamut
04.29.2013 , 10:54 AM | #12
It's less a need for speed than it is me taking offense at people basically going "la la la, I'm going to waste your time because I have no consideration for other people's time".

If you need to farm mats then go farm mats, but don't volunteer me to help you farm mats in the middle of a run. That's not what I signed up for.

tanerb
04.29.2013 , 10:59 AM | #13
It takes less than 5 seconds. but you are right, please drop immediately. group would be better without annoying people like you

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 11:31 AM | #14
On my operative healer, who is both Scav and Bio, I spend quite a bit of time during and a little bit after pulls gathering crafting materials. I've never let anyone die because of it, but I'm not going to pass up on 2-3k credits worth of mats for 2.9 seconds of "work".

I utilize Jet Boost or Exfiltrate to catch up to the group quickly. I'm all for fast pulls though...heck if the tank starts waiting on an AFK DPS or something I'll wind up an Orbital Strike to let him know its time to move on. What really gets on my nerves is waiting 5+ minutes for everyone to show up before clearing trash.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer