Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hammer Station Challenge Boss

Hockaday
04.27.2013 , 09:15 PM | #21
He is the hardest bonus boss. He hits as hard as Thrasher in S/V iirc. Last run I checked he was doing around 1600 dtps. That being said, he isn't really that hard, more of a dps race.

Cad is stupid easy, especially if you have ranged dps.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 08:00 AM | #22
Playing as an operative healer, I ran into two melee DPS that couldn't beat the enrage timer for this fight. On the second attempt I found the time for multiple Orbital Strikes and corrosive darts to help take it down. The tank was biochem and even made both the DPS stims to help out.

TLR - fight is pretty easy to heal clumped under the boss
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

dannycarr
04.29.2013 , 08:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Zombietroll View Post
Playing as an operative healer, I ran into two melee DPS that couldn't beat the enrage timer for this fight. On the second attempt I found the time for multiple Orbital Strikes and corrosive darts to help take it down. The tank was biochem and even made both the DPS stims to help out.

TLR - fight is pretty easy to heal clumped under the boss
Agreed, I heal this on my commando, and can usually throw a few kolto bombs in between the smashes and just keep the tank topped up. It is a dps check more than anything, and with some groups, I have had to throw in some dps just to make sure we get it down.