Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Elite comms for heroic space missions

04.25.2013 , 03:28 PM | #11
What do you do with an city infected with an uncurable virus, which , the moment a cure is found, it immediately evolves in another strain?

Nuke the city

You can thank your botting friends if space missions just took a second nuke-nerf.

04.26.2013 , 10:47 PM | #12
Yes same feelings here! I went from doing the heroic space mission dailys on 4 chars every day to maybe 1 a day now an that's just for a bit of free exp I can get without leaving my ship. I feel totally cheapened by this change. WAY less credits than enforce and now comm nerf?

These are HEROIC SPACE MISSIONS that not everyone could complete. Having adequate rewards have people something to strive for, now it's just a waste!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

04.29.2013 , 07:51 AM | #13
If you are doing space missions just for the tokens you might want to take a serious look at why you are running them in the first place. They are literally the among the worst rail shooters known to man, and boring beyond belief. You can't group up with people to do them, they have no plot, and there is no variation ever.

I still do level 50 flashpoints despite not needing the gear for three reasons: Its fun to heal and I love doing it, you meet interesting people who are interested in the same goals, and surprises sometimes happen. When a knockback throws you into a second group of enemies and everything is pure chaos for a few seconds until you pop cooldowns and crowd control and everything else and manage to survive (or not) - those are the truly fun moments of the game.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

04.29.2013 , 07:53 AM | #14
Started my own thread on this that got up to 3-4 pages of people all saying this is bogus. We need an incentive to do these missions! Up creds or give comms
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

04.30.2013 , 09:55 AM | #15
Any word from the Devs or community team on this issue? In any of the threads?

04.30.2013 , 01:32 PM | #16
I believe this is the 6th or so thread on this subject I have seen.
Either 1. ea is really stupid and didn't realize they were making heroic space missions pointless or
2. they did this on purpose along with a few other changes that have ever so increasingly made heroic space pointless.

The reason behind 2 would be because they have decided they are dropping star fox. That they figured out if before they announce this if no one left actually did space, then no one would care.

3? It's possible that there is a 3 and that it is something in the works and will be released rather soon that will cause these changes to actually make sense. possible....

However if 3 is true they really need to spill some beans, and soon.

04.30.2013 , 01:54 PM | #17
Right. Some communication here -- any communication -- would be really appreciated.

04.30.2013 , 04:26 PM | #18
sucks they only give basic comms and fleet comms but they become useless at 55 just like the missions before were useless at 50

from 50-55 these missions are great for xp

05.03.2013 , 09:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Vehement View Post
The 'Basic Comm increase' went up to three.

So in other words, you do a space get space comms, which are completely worthless at this time, and three Basic Comms.

I'm done with Space Missions. Grats made more people lose more interest in your product.
Actually, when I did the Boros Ambush today, I didn't even get that. I got Legacy points, and no comms (netiher Fleet nor basic), and no cash. Can't believe this is working as intended.
Two blasters; no waiting!

06.03.2013 , 01:13 PM | #20
Not one to normally necro a thread...But after doing a few weeks, I feel that a compromise that can be fitting for this thread, and to the problem at hand, is if BW/EA implements correct rewards via fleet comms...

I would like to hear some more input about it though.
Darth Vehementt

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger