Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customisation Kiosk - What will you change?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Customisation Kiosk - What will you change?

YoshiRaphElan
04.28.2013 , 02:56 PM | #51
So do we know everything in the kiosk will cost cc, or will it just be certain hairstyles, eye colors, etc.?

Also, I will probably not change much, especially since by 50 I'm so used to my character's appearance it would be weird to see.

KaraPeters
04.28.2013 , 03:40 PM | #52
If I can change body types, I'll change my body type 1 human jedi guardian to a 2. Sometimes when I play her I feel like she looks like a lollipop. Way too tiny and with a butt like a bubble.

SilentKitty
04.28.2013 , 03:43 PM | #53
I really look forward to changing the makeup on my trooper, thought that it was something barely visible but it ended up being something used for a nice musical number. Does not fit her at all. Would welcome more options when it comes to makeup as well.

sabbey
04.28.2013 , 03:53 PM | #54
The only change I intend on making is to change my female Trooper from Rattataki to a Cathar... Though, I can see some hairstyle/eye color changes on a few other alts eventually.

nshotsman
04.28.2013 , 04:45 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by MentalCase View Post
I haven't decided what I'm going to change yet... might change my Inquisitor from a human to a Sith. On a side note, does anyone know if you can change to sex of your character? One of my mains is a Consular and I can't stand how the male voice sounds >.>
I'm going to guess against the ability to change a character's gender as in the past they've said no to gender change as there are story flags that are tied to gender and it isn't a simple aesthetic change. Of course no one will know for certain until either they specifically say yay or nay, or 2.1 is launched. Supposedly more info is planned for release this coming week so we'll see what this next round of announcements bring...

Damask_Rose
04.28.2013 , 06:28 PM | #56
It all depends on just how much they are going to charge for things and how cool the new options are. They will have to be dirt cheap for me to get over resenting the barbershop being an extension of the cartel market enough to use it. (If they are dirt cheap or there is a way to use credits for them, I'd like to tweak my Mirialan's skin color. It's a much brighter green in game than it was in character creation.)

AngelCath
04.29.2013 , 05:04 AM | #57
Maybe I'll change the colour of my assassin's eyes. For some reason I made them a golden brown that doesn't fit the family tree at all. Then again, maybe I won't.

My sentinel would look better with a slightly less Kermit-green hue and if they offer new hairstyles she might get one, otherwise I'm quite happy with the way my chars look.

Hm, maybe my sniper could use a cooler hairstyle too but it sorta fits him and I'm getting used to it.

A lot of it will depend on just how much it will cost and if I have to pay CCs for everything or if I can get away with credits for changing between existing "old" options.

JaceMatai
04.29.2013 , 05:42 AM | #58
I will be changing my Zabrak Sorc to Sith Pureblood, my Juggy's Hair will be a little different, and my Op's name (hopefully!).

AlaricSevGirl
04.29.2013 , 06:21 AM | #59
My commando is Mirialan and I'm not quite pleased with how she turned out. I'm thinking she needs a change. My sorc and my jugg need a new hair styles but the other 9 look great.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant

Kaydenloss
04.29.2013 , 07:13 AM | #60
Will look to change hairstyle on my Sith Warrior if the new ones turn out to be more awesome.
might give my Jedi Knight a beard or some form of facial hair.
Quote:
"Star Wars™: The Old Republic would be completely lost if players couldn’t jump off the rails and just live in the space from time to time."
Damion Schubert Principal Lead Systems Designer