Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why can't felmale BH have romance with Gault?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Why can't felmale BH have romance with Gault?

Stacelita
04.18.2013 , 09:58 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
Gault for BH.

Zenith for Consular.

Scourge for Jedi Knight (Especially if you're Dark side)

Also Qyzen Fess for Consular.

... DON'T JUDGE ME.
Yes. This. Give me!!

seekerofpower
04.19.2013 , 09:01 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
And poor me thought that romancing Andronikos was actually quite fun.

It's a matter of opinion. But I do also hate Ashara. xD
I dont hate her, but it seems odd to me the only romance option for a SITH LORD is a LS Jedi... Seems stupid.
I rationalized it by thinking that the SI gets the Dark Side Corruption Feat from KotOR II and that is why she overlooks the fact that I am a SITH LORD. Also, I look at it as an ultimate tribute to my skills as a manipulator that I can convince the woman who love me that a Pure Dark Side Sith Lord is a nice guy.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

ILOVEELO
04.19.2013 , 10:01 AM | #33
I don't know how my female Inquisitor would get around Khem Val's teeth and face in general if she were to kiss him.

Black_Angel_BR
04.24.2013 , 07:04 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post

Go to hell, Torian. And take your Mando bullsh*t with you.
Ok, Torian is my favorite.
But I still found that freaking hilarious.
Aaray - Zabrak - Mercenary Miato - Human - Marauder
See MY version of their storylines on http://black-angel-br.deviantart.com/gallery/ Deviantart and http://black-angel-br.tumblr.com/Aaray Tumblr

Black_Angel_BR
04.24.2013 , 07:10 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post

To the conversation going on beneath the actual topic, about how some romance options suck, the problem is that when you might hate that romance option, someone else likes him/her. Torian? Haven't met, but when I made a female bh, my friend said that I was so lucky because I would get an awesome romance option, she herself had a male bh and she's actually planning to make a female one too to romance Torian. Vector? One of the favourite companions of another friend of mine, she made a female agent to romance him. Kaliyo? Absolutely my favourite companion. Quinn? In my top 3 of favourite companions with Kaliyo and Tharan.
Someone else who likes Quinn, Tharan and Torian!
Aaray - Zabrak - Mercenary Miato - Human - Marauder
See MY version of their storylines on http://black-angel-br.deviantart.com/gallery/ Deviantart and http://black-angel-br.tumblr.com/Aaray Tumblr

Highborne
04.25.2013 , 06:06 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
He's a funny guy and not extremely weird like some other alien companions and fit BH's style.
For one reason (SERIOUS spoiler below):

Spoiler

Sydney_Eun
04.26.2013 , 02:13 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by sockrocker View Post
Hahahaha. But then again I like head tentacles (sorry, lekku) so whatever floats your boat
I feel sorry for Khem, Know one seem to make him much. it would have been nice to see him end up with someone(or something) beside who he ended up with inside of him

Jynk
04.26.2013 , 05:16 PM | #38
I actually wondered this myself. From the get-go, Gault became my female BH's favorite (after she got him to join, of course). The immediate love-hate aside, their attitudes were similar and every choice she made, he liked. Then came Torian. And um...to be honest, flirting with him felt so cougar-like. Every SINGLE conversation went like:

Torian: "Hey, BH!"
BH: "Hey, Torian."
Torian: "Hey, wanna go get something to eat?"
BH: "Place mild creepy innuendo here."
Torian: *Blush* "Ah-ah ahahahahahaaaaaa bye!"

And that was it, every time, until OUT OF NOWHERE: "Hey BH!" "Hey Torian" "I love you".

What? NO. No. Hated it. The Gault thing, even with the ex-story, just flowed better and made more sense. I just assume she gets it on with him on the ship when no one else is looking though.

And side note, I thought Khem was great. I called him my "Evil Boyfriend" until Andronikus showed up because well...Andy. <3

Teddygram
07.24.2013 , 12:28 PM | #39
Having just finished getting Torian, I have to agree 100%. Let Mako have Torian and give me Gault any day. His personality, attitude, sassiness, and tone fit better with my BH. And I'm sure we can totally work around the horn thing...
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ~ Qui-Gon Jin

Argonloris
07.26.2013 , 03:24 AM | #40
Really 2 pages after this and no one went there? fine I'll do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
glad i'm not the only one that thinks shes ugly. I'd rather kiss Bowdaar.
I can arrange that.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007