Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is this possible?

Ultimatummark
04.26.2013 , 04:37 PM | #1
Everytime I log in on a character I create this player is able to find me, how is he able to find me On characters that hes never met?

Tatile
04.26.2013 , 04:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultimatummark View Post
Everytime I log in on a character I create this player is able to find me, how is he able to find me On characters that hes never met?
There's currently a bug which allows people whispering one character to get to your Alt character... but I get the feeling this has been happening for a while now?

Do you have a distinct Legacy name? A lot of guildies?

Is it that you make a level one character, interact with no one, and suddenly this guy turns up?

Ultimatummark
04.26.2013 , 04:43 PM | #3
If I create a fresh character, he'll wisper it before Ive even reached the end of the loading screen

Tatile
04.26.2013 , 04:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultimatummark View Post
If I create a fresh character, he'll wisper it before Ive even reached the end of the loading screen
Ok, yeah that's just freaky as hell. Have you reported this before? It definitely sounds like there could be a ToS violation there, you can certainly report him for harassment, as this would qualify as stalking.

However, it could also be that he's using some nefarious means to locate you.

Ultimatummark
04.26.2013 , 04:51 PM | #5
Either way... creepy as hell, I was hoping somone could explain this to me, but if theres no way to do it in game, guess il report it

Squirrelflight
04.27.2013 , 07:00 PM | #6
can you put this player on your ignore list?

stephenalandavie
04.27.2013 , 07:55 PM | #7
What so you create a new character for example We will call this one buffalo bill and when you click create and go into the video etc he whispers every time you load up?