Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PariahMessiah
04.25.2013 , 12:42 PM | #81
Makeb
General
Kill it with fire Kill 100 Markin while they are burning.

I've lit them on fire with Plasma grenade (commando) and companions that apply burning dots and still have not received credit for any of these yet.

Siandel
04.26.2013 , 06:03 AM | #82
At least one of the achievements is impossible for me to complete. The Terentatek Mauler on Korriban is required to complete the Korriban Conquest acievement. But it was part of the Sith Inquisitor story line and I can't now get at the beast. I have two sith inquisitors, both level 50, so obviously i have killed this thing. I cannot even roll yet a third inquisitor (not that i wanted to really anyway) as I also have the maximum number of characters so cannot create a new one without deleting one of my other toons

I;ve not studied every entry but are there more like this tied to story-line quests? If so I probably have others i cannot complete.

Please either remove class-specific items like this as it is unfair for any long-term players who have already passed that point - or, if it must have been done to have progressed, then auto-credit us with it.

It is bad enough to contemplate having to go back and re-kill tons of other mobs which I killed long ago to tick off achievements but including ones which are now impossible and not retroactively credited is another level of annoying.

BJWyler
04.26.2013 , 07:33 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Siandel View Post
Please either remove class-specific items like this as it is unfair for any long-term players who have already passed that point - or, if it must have been done to have progressed, then auto-credit us with it.

It is bad enough to contemplate having to go back and re-kill tons of other mobs which I killed long ago to tick off achievements but including ones which are now impossible and not retroactively credited is another level of annoying.
I would go further than that. I have also noticed that event and edition specific things are also included in the Achievements. I don't think that anything that cannot be gotten by the general population should show up in the Achievements section. Either remove them completely or make them unlock like some of the specialized titles do in the codex (i.e. not having them does not count against you as they are not included in the overall total, but once you get one, the total goes up and the achievement unlocked).
Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

LeJarC
04.28.2013 , 06:42 AM | #84
Legacy > Possessions > Vehicles > Aratech Collector
Aratech Nethian: Patch notes say it should now show. My Sith Warrior has one, but achievement still not granted.
fixed

Locations > Balmorra > Story Missions > Passing the Torch
It says that I completed this achievement on 4/20 at 10:33 PM with my Jedi Consular.

... I don't have a Jedi Consular...

And here's another cutie, just got the Wingmaw codex entry again(!) by killing a DarkPyre just over the bridge when leaving the Corrupted Fields on Balmorra...

Xanatex
04.28.2013 , 08:14 AM | #85
I did Nightmare Eternity Vault the other day (8 man) and only received achievements for the Annihilation droid and Gharj. We finished in well under 2 hours and got the title, but I didn't get the achievement for finishing in 2 hours either.

tracura
04.28.2013 , 02:15 PM | #86
Several of the space missions. On my level 51 character, several of the space missions achievements include a 4th bonus mission (an example being Saleucami Fleet's eliminate fighter's bonus mission). I've played it multiple times, but no matter what I do the bonus mission doesn't activate and show. Is it a hidden mission that requires higher level or is it bugged?

Telanis
04.28.2013 , 03:11 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothing_Shines View Post
The following don't appear to have been allotted an Achievement Point Value, and show 0/0 completion:

LEGACY // Possessions

Titles
Pets
Weapons

These Achievements were given a completion total of 80, when there are only 70 possible points, making it impossible to complete them:

(Apparently, the missing 10/80 for Exploration on a variety of planets are hidden and connected to the new Macrobinocular Missions. Thanks for the correction!)

This next one isn't completable unless you start a new character and run through Coruscant again as two of the conditions are linked to non-repeatable missions. I would think changing the conditions to match the Dromund Kaas mirror of it (that requires the defeat of diamond enemies who aren't linked to missions) would fix things. There are plenty to choose from.

LOCATION // Coruscant

Coruscant's Most Wanted
Jeven Liss'ard
Jessa Bo'den

A similar issue with this (linked to non-repeatable mission and requires a new character to comlpete:

LOCATION // Tython

Droids // Training Droids Destroyed 0/15

The Terentatek Lore Entry on Tython still appears to be broken, making this next achievement not completable:

LOCATION // Tython

Exploration // Beast Master of Tython
Terentatek
I've completed the Training Droids and Jeven Liss'ard by killing them when other people were doing the quests. You only need the killing blow, and the other person still gets credit for their quest, so it works out pretty well.

Telanis
04.28.2013 , 03:11 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by tracura View Post
Several of the space missions. On my level 51 character, several of the space missions achievements include a 4th bonus mission (an example being Saleucami Fleet's eliminate fighter's bonus mission). I've played it multiple times, but no matter what I do the bonus mission doesn't activate and show. Is it a hidden mission that requires higher level or is it bugged?
Neither, the achievements simply shouldn't include the bonuses that can't be obtained. They've fixed some of them but not all yet.

Nothing_Shines
04.28.2013 , 03:18 PM | #89
I've noticed that not all of the Speeder "brands" are included in the Achievement lists, which I found odd. For instance, I believe the Christmas snow-blower Czerka one is in, but not the huge red podracer or the sail barges. Also, the entire Lhosan brand isn't listed, of which I have quite a few, actually

Maybe they weren't included on purpose, but I don't see why.

I am having the same issue with the Aratech Nethian not being counted.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

Compuneek
05.08.2013 , 01:00 PM | #90
Might have been mentioned before but I can't find it - Explosive Conflict 8 person Hard Mode is fully lit up apart from Firebrand/Stormcaller. Might also be happening on 16 man, can't say.
[SIZE="1"]"Umm… when you say physical contact — you're not going to beat me up again, are you?"
- Zayne Carrick
The Zaeron Legacy, Red Eclipse server